Ads on uniforms | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads on uniforms

What do you think about ads on uniforms?

• Hate them

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • Like them

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
No, the advertisers have no say in it. It's all on the NFL. For as long as I've been alive, they haven't allowed advertisers to make that choice.

Not my point. You're comment was "do these owners really believe fans see the ads on the uniform." It doesn't matter if the owners believe it. If the owners believed it, but advertisers didn't, there's no market for ads on unis. If the advertisers believe it, but owners don't, the advertisers will still want ads.
Advertisers have no say in ads on unis . . . for now. But my response was to the "believe" part of your post.
Nonetheless, I still don't want football unis to be confused with NASCAR

I don’t even like the C on the uniform.
Heck we should be playing without names back there… Like dem Yankees.😳 Funny though, I kinda like the trash stamp…I think that’s what it’s called - at least that’s what my daughter told me it was. 🙌 The U.

Tramp Stamp! That’s what it’s called!

Ehh nfl already brings in way more money than any of those leagues, don’t see the need. Cap about to go crazy over new tv deal, if they were to do sponsorships on jerseys we’d see like 700 million salary caps lol

I love FH thread drift.
There’s probably as many posts on the logo, mainly “ I prefer the one I grew up with” (in 20 years the kids of today will be wanting to go back to the current one) than the point of thread.
Well done chaps and chappesses, top posting, it’s what makes FH great.

Just an idea could we have a thread on the logo?
Sorry what?
It’s been done?
Damn it I must have missed it

Can all MD fans buy an ad that says how much we prefer the throwbacks and hate these stupid Stephen Ross arena league uniforms? 😂😂😂

Did we already miss the opportunity to update the uniforms/logo for the 2024 season? I believe this upcoming season the deadline has passed.

Back
Top Bottom