Ads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads

GCD960

Club Member
Reaction score
The redirect ads make this site unbearable. Yea, I know - join VIP. Bla bla bla.
ive given to the site in the past, granted its been minimal but it's been something. If you brought back the $5 for 3 months I would hop back on that. I like giving what I can to support the site.

i had to close out the site page 5 times just to post this. I get it that money has to be made but that one specific ad type is really annoying. This is the only site I've ever been on that does that. If the goal is annoy us to buy VIP all I have to say is it's backfiring with me and all the people who can't purchase.

Your losing clicks not making money. Whenever I get redirected, I close out and stay away from the site for awhile. I guarantee I'm not the only one who does that.

I have 2 suggestions: talk to the ad company to remove that as or mods log out and see how terrible it is.

Throw ads at me all day just don't force me to another site with pop ups and blank pages.

Thank you for your time.

The redirect ads make this site unbearable. Yea, I know - join VIP. Bla bla bla.
ive given to the site in the past, granted its been minimal but it's been something. If you brought back the $5 for 3 months I would hop back on that. I like giving what I can to support the site.

i had to close out the site page 5 times just to post this. I get it that money has to be made but that one specific ad type is really annoying. This is the only site I've ever been on that does that. If the goal is annoy us to buy VIP all I have to say is it's backfiring with me and all the people who can't purchase.

Your losing clicks not making money. Whenever I get redirected, I close out and stay away from the site for awhile. I guarantee I'm not the only one who does that.

I have 2 suggestions: talk to the ad company to remove that as or mods log out and see how terrible it is.

Throw ads at me all day just don't force me to another site with pop ups and blank pages.

Thank you for your time.

I dont think any of the ads are supposed to redirect or anything like that. Ill forward this up and see whats up.

I'm getting them too. Taking me off Finheaven and to a site asking me download some apps.

Also, the redirects I've gotten today are those shady ones that say there is a security breach in iOS or something and tells me download a fix. I know you guys don't control the ads at all, so just letting you know what that ad service is putting on your site. I'd hate Finheaven to get a poor reputation.

I'm getting them too. iPhone w/Safari. There are times that I just can't view the site because I'm constantly redirected to some scam to win the Xbox, etc. I would think if you ran Finheaven you wouldn't let your loyal viewers not be able to view the site. Eventually they will just go to another site that let's them actually get to the site. C'mon guys!

I was wondering the same I don't mind the ads just a bit scary to see it say my iOS crashed and to download software to reboot, I've never gotten anything like that on any web site I've been vip multiple times in the past but am just not in a position financially to get membership I love this site don't want to go but the ads are unbearable

Basically it's gotten so bad with most forums that I won't frequent the forum unless it's via TAPATALK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever thinks those ads work should be shot

I'll be back in a week - maybe there gone by then because the way it is now, I can't visit this site at all. So I'll save myself the aggravation

Whoever thinks those ads work should be shot

I'll be back in a week - maybe there gone by then because the way it is now, I can't visit this site at all. So I'll save myself the aggravation

Shot? That seems excessive.

Back
Top Bottom