Ads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads

I only remember them being at the top of the page.They probably added them near the bottom for more revenue. Either that or they've been there forever and I'm just now noticing. :lol:

It's no big deal though. If you'd like to have them removed become a premium member. One of these days I'll be one.

Yea, we've just installed those features for non-Premies... even the staff sees them.

The Premium Membership is now "invite" only... so we can make sure that there will be a limited number and only "quality" posters. Don't be offended if you haven't been invited... it's just that we're kinda full at this time.

Overall, this is implemented to hope to cover the cost of the server. The ads aren't flashy nor do they stand out... so I don't consider them to be obnoxious, but let me know your thoughts.

The ads don't bother me at all. The ad at the bottom though would probably look better below the quick reply box. But that's just my opinion. Do you guys get more revenue if we click the ads?

same with me....there dont bother me and i understand why u need them there to earn money...i clicked them some times cause i know (cause i have them on my site) how much every click helps

The colors are nice too but I think they should always be the light teal and dark teal. The orange one doesn't look right with the lack of orange in the site layout.

sometimes i dont even notic them...im just happpy there are no pop ups...that would really suck

WharfRat said:
We REFUSE to bring pop-ups here! :wink:
Thank you! i posted at this other fourm and then they installed pop ups and i just decided its not worth posting their w/ the popup cause their so annoying...

byroan said:
Do you guys get more revenue if we click the ads?

Yes. Every click helps us.

Keeping this site on the internet is pretty expensive. So we have to find ways to generate revenue within reason. And as Wharf mentioned, we don't consider popup ads within reason.

Muck said:
Yes. Every click helps us.

Keeping this site on the internet is pretty expensive. So we have to find ways to generate revenue within reason. And as Wharf mentioned, we don't consider popup ads within reason.

I'll be clicking away then. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom