Adversity... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adversity...

cljh19

Starter
Reaction score
adverse fortune or fate; a condition marked by misfortune, calamity, or distress: A friend will show his or her true colors in times of adversity.
2. an adverse or unfortunate event or circumstance: You will meet many adversities in life.

Synonyms:
1. catastrophe, disaster; trouble, misery.

If I had to choose one word to describe last nights game this would be it. There are no excuses for the way it looked, but the bottom line is this team fought through it all and came out on top. Im looking more at the starting unit with this too. We turned things around and if our starters would have played the whole game I believe we would have won by more than 10-6. That showed me alot about what type of team this is, we fight to the finish. I am real happy that our team handles adversity much differently than alot of Phin fans. During the preseason I only pay attention to a couple things: young players and how our 1st unit does against the other teams 1st unit. Bottom line is through all the horrible play our starters found a way to come out on top when they were pulled out the game. Sometimes games are won ugly and some are won pretty. One way or another you have to figure a way to win the battle. Adversity kills some teams and I found out last night that the Miami Dolphins can overcome it.

Well its 2:20 in the morning and I just had to get that off my mind, so cheers to what should be a fun season.

If a 10-6 win is the adversity we have to go through, this is going to be a good year.

Back
Top Bottom