AFC East 2005 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East 2005

pats, 13-3
jets, 11-5
phins, 7-9
bills, 7-9

I agree the jets were big overachievers and were the type of team that needed everything to bounce thier way in order to win in big games last year. Curtis martin will NOT dominate again like he did last year and that alone is going to more pressure on Chad than he can handle. Mabey 8-8.

Justasportsfan said:
If Losman can be a decent caretaker that would aready be an improvement at the qb position compared to last year. I say 9-7 or better.

If you think JP will be a caretaker you are wishful thinking...

All of you finfans who rag on Losman, you do realize AJ Feeley is your QB. He was absolutly horrible execpt for a few passes I could count on my fingers.

At best our QB situations are a wash, but I'd rather have Losman. And most of you would too.

Losman7 said:
All of you finfans who rag on Losman, you do realize AJ Feeley is your QB. He was absolutly horrible execpt for a few passes I could count on my fingers.

At best our QB situations are a wash, but I'd rather have Losman. And most of you would too.

I didn't rag on Loseman, but I think AJ's better, he wasn't horrible, he was behind a OL that would scare B. Farve, Loseman's ability to scramble will help a lot this year, I think he has a good arm and if he doesn't try to win games, should keep the bills within a playoff birth..You guys may even complete for AFCE honors, but right now, I see all 4 teams completing for it, even with the hard time the phins had last year, a lot of injured players are back, and the OL has a couple of additions, and I for one, think AJ's the answer.

MDFINFAN said:
I didn't rag on Loseman, but I think AJ's better, .
you wouldn't have the same opinion if AJ wasn't a fin. :rolleyes:

Besides what has Losman shown for you (or anyone) to say he's better or not than AJ when he hasn't done a thing. AJ was one of the worst qb's in the league last year. For anyopne to say he's better than this and that has to be a biased opinion. :D.

MDFINFAN said:
I didn't rag on Loseman, but I think AJ's better, he wasn't horrible, he was behind a OL that would scare B. Farve, Loseman's ability to scramble will help a lot this year, I think he has a good arm and if he doesn't try to win games, should keep the bills within a playoff birth..You guys may even complete for AFCE honors, but right now, I see all 4 teams completing for it, even with the hard time the phins had last year, a lot of injured players are back, and the OL has a couple of additions, and I for one, think AJ's the answer.

Fair enough. You think AJ is going to work out, he might.

But nearly every single prediction writes us off because of our QB. You are going to be very, very disappointed. We got absolutely nothing out of Bledsoe last year, ...nothing. he was like the 13th rated passer in the AFC. The only game Bledsoe won for us was at your house (congrats) and he personally lost at least 2 games.

Now if Losman can have the exact same season as Drew, except escape pressure and make plays with his legs instead on crumpling to the ground, we will make the postseason.

Factor in McGahee @ 100% (as opposed to 85% last year) for 16 games, Evans being used in the first half of the season, and the D's continued dominance (with a healthy Vincent and Milloy) and we will be downright scary.:evil: :fire: :evil:

Oh my predictions:

Bills 11-5
Pats 10-6
Phins 8-8
Jets 6-10

_dan24 said:
If you think JP will be a caretaker you are wishful thinking...

You're right he won't be a caretaker, he'll be a playmaker.

Losman is in a great situation, our O is based on the run, he's got the best WR tandem in the division, and hes probably the fastest starting QB in the AFC.

Justasportsfan said:

Thats how I feel everytime one of you Jilly fans think just because you were 500. last year you will improve this year. Thats a pipe dream, rookie + suckyline + no first rd pick = 7-9....maybe you should consider the fact that the Jills will go backwards this year. What has your team honestly done to improve themselves? Nothing, and the draft won't help you either. We got rid of the worst coach in the NFL IMO, and replaced him with a guy many consider the hottest HC prospect their was. Plus added a OC thats know for his explosive game plans also added a man many consider the best Oline coach in the game. We have added some solid..not great,but solid players to our D, we have the 2nd overall, pick in the draft and we have an all pro,probowl corner to trade or keep. I'd say the Fins are in far better shape heading into next year then your sorry Jills.

feelthepain said:
Thats how I feel everytime one of you Jilly fans think just because you were 500. last year you will improve this year. Thats a pipe dream, rookie + suckyline + no first rd pick = 7-9....maybe you should consider the fact that the Jills will go backwards this year. What has your team honestly done to improve themselves? Nothing, and the draft won't help you either. We got ride of the worst coach in the NFL IMO, and replaced him with a guy many consider the hottest HC prospect their was. Plus added a OC thats know for his explosive game plans also added a man many consider the best Oline coach in the game. We have added some solid..not great,but solid players to our D, we have the 2nd overall, pick in the draft and we have an all pro,probowl corner to trade or keep. I'd say the Fins are in far better shape heading into next year then your sorry Jills.
:lol: Yeah. You're so much better on paper. You can be paper champions if you want.

I'll take facts :D.

Justasportsfan said:
:lol: Yeah. You're so much better on paper. You can be paper champions if you want.

I'll take facts :D.

Better on paper??

Thats not even true.

Aside from TE and DE we are better or equal at every position.

Justasportsfan said:
you wouldn't have the same opinion if AJ wasn't a fin. :rolleyes:

Besides what has Losman shown for you (or anyone) to say he's better or not than AJ when he hasn't done a thing. AJ was one of the worst qb's in the league last year. For anyopne to say he's better than this and that has to be a biased opinion. :D.

For right now, AJ has more game experience, again, I think Loseman has a lot of up side..but AJ's more experienced, he's seen Hell behind our OL and survived.

Back
Top Bottom