AFC East and Miami Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East and Miami Dolphins

I think the Bills are doing the right thing with Allen. They are relying heavily on the run game and the defense, like Carolina did with Newton early on. When Allen had to rise up to win a game, he didn't do it against New England. That will be the key for him moving forward. Can he win when teams limit the Buffalo running game? At least it looks like he can hit a barn door now. Last season, he had some of those moments.

I actually now think that Darnold is in tne tougher situation. It doesn't look good for Gase in New York. The Jets defense is pretty good, but the offense is absolutely awful. Plus, the Jets spent money like they thought the team was a contender. Bottom line, Darnold could have his third head coach in three years if New York fires Gase, which looks like a strong possibility. Plus, Darnold's weakness has always been the propensity for turning the ball over. Turnovers in the NFL equal losses.
I think is Allen doesn’t get concussed the Bills win that game as well. They were driving for a TD before Allen got concusses. And even Barkley almost drove them down for the winning drive.

So which is it???
You seem confused that you tell me you both want Tua to fail and succeed??? That ain’t genuine on FH perhaps on Jills boards that is the norm
I never said I want Tua to fail. I said I don’t think he is the best QB in this draft. That is something completely different than wanting a player to fail. Reading comprehension is kinda important in life.

I never said I want Tua to fail. I said I don’t think he is the best QB in this draft. That is something completely different than wanting a player to fail. Reading comprehension is kinda important in life.
As you can see I am sure you can read yourself you can look above (#71,#72) I posted your quotes back to back you have selected memory even for a passive aggressive - funny you avoided answering directly

So..... You either want him to succeed because he is that good (which you definitely don’t agree with) or you want him to fail because he is bad - and you write he cannot succeed without how many First Rd picks supporting him? How many would he need?

You suggest his Offense is actually propping him up yet when Mac Jones relieves him with the same set of “amazing stars” you have no answer why these top flight Offensive players can’t move the ball until they bring in their WC expert?

Again you come to our forum - write and do your cartwheels and Wheelies on our forum and when asked to explain you deflect on our forum So please explain???????
So I kno you will like this, I put you just behind a famous grandstander NYJUNC
the actual king of spin

Your own logic supports that Tua is bad - without a stitch of evidence to suggest he is therefore your desire to see him succeed is disengenuious and the only ones deceived here are people who hate Saban, Bama, Christians, Hawaiii, and the Disney Movie Maui

Why can’t you just stand pat with he is not the best in your eyes and would be a mistake to draft that high? No you gotta take a jab, and suggest he is not worthy so I jab back because you have so much football acumen and if you can’t take it - head home where fans actually care

Perhaps something in the back of your mind knows Tua may dominate - but you have your own J Allen to grow anxious about

Last edited:
That pocket passer better be able to move when things break down.

Before the snap he better be able to identify the defense and get his protections right. If not, in today's NFL, you better be able to manipulate, move and improvise to some degree.
Huge

Now the other way Tua could also Bust like happens so often with QBs. Not to mntion there is what 3 maybe 4 players on your 53 man roster that really belong to be starters in the NFL

Yet we should have beat you guys in your house. That’s gotta make you nervous about the future.

I think is Allen doesn’t get concussed the Bills win that game as well. They were driving for a TD before Allen got concusses. And even Barkley almost drove them down for the winning drive.
I was rooting for Buffalo! The rematch could be fun.

BB has a way of exposing most QBs ....week in and week out.
True. That defense looks so good this year. Strange how they lose Matt Patricia and get better with Brian Flores. Then they lose Flores and get better. I don't think it matters who BB has as assistant coaches.

As you can see I am sure you can read yourself you can look above (#71,#72) I posted your quotes back to back you have selected memory even for a passive aggressive - funny you avoided answering directly

So..... You either want him to succeed because he is that good (which you definitely don’t agree with) or you want him to fail because he is bad - and you write he cannot succeed without how many First Rd picks supporting him? How many would he need?

You suggest his Offense is actually propping him up yet when Mac Jones relieves him with the same set of “amazing stars” you have no answer why these top flight Offensive players can’t move the ball until they bring in their WC expert?

Again you come to our forum - write and do your cartwheels and Wheelies on our forum and when asked to explain you deflect on our forum So please explain???????
So I kno you will like this, I put you just behind a famous grandstander NYJUNC
the actual king of spin

Your own logic supports that Tua is bad - without a stitch of evidence to suggest he is therefore your desire to see him succeed is disengenuious and the only ones deceived here are people who hate Saban, Bama, Christians, Hawaiii, and the Disney Movie Maui

Why can’t you just stand pat with he is not the best in your eyes and would be a mistake to draft that high? No you gotta take a jab, and suggest he is not worthy so I jab back because you have so much football acumen and if you can’t take it - head home where fans actually care

Perhaps something in the back of your mind knows Tua may dominate - but you have your own J Allen to grow anxious about
So I never said I didnt want him to succeed? Thanks

I played this game when we drafted Tannehill and thought Brady would have long been retired by now... We have a lot more problems than eyeing QB situations around the division when we have no idea who our QB will even be.

We have demo'd the team but let's talk after the next draft when the "build" in rebuild actually starts.

I played this game when we drafted Tannehill and thought Brady would have long been retired by now... We have a lot more problems than eyeing QB situations around the division when we have no idea who our QB will even be.

We have demo'd the team but let's talk after the next draft when the "build" in rebuild actually starts.
Well, if neither Allen or Darnold become top 10 caliber quarterbacks that helps Miami. My guess is neither does, although admittedly it's too early to know for sure.

Obviously, it means nothing if Miami doesn't get a quarterback who is better than both of these rivals.

Looking ahead is really all we have right now as Dolphins fans.

Back
Top Bottom