AFC East and Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East and Miami Dolphins

I hope you do get Tua. And watch what he does when not surrounded by all that first round talent in Bama
No QB can ever succeed in the NFL if he has a lot of talent around him in college. Got it. It's almost if when all your receivers look like first round talents... the QB maaaaaaaaay have something to do with it.

i would stay out of UFA trying to accelerate a rebuild. Do this the right way pick and choose some roll players that fit the culture you want in the locker room and focus the rebuild via the draft. Do this the right and conservative way. Otherwise risk purging a lot of high paid under performing UFAs in a couple years and go into the perpetual rebuild every two years again.

and seeing I said I don’t like Tua I will put the QB I like better Burrow
Of course you like Burrow because he is a statue that your D can get to and rattle

Burrows has done zero to surpass the Fromms and Herberts the second wave of good prospects in this draft

Burrows terrible feet had him glued to his spot and sacked twice by a very inept D last week - he did not roll out of the pocket or sidestep the rush he just used his amazing athleticism to go down

I get such a kick out of Jills fan in peace over the years and his passive aggressiveness

Are his fan forums so brutal that he just can’t stay away?

Have you Beat a Wyoming QB yet?
Are you trying to imply that Wyoming could hang with Bama!!....cause if if your talking about the Bills...who cares..we need to lose to you guys for Tua...

Back
Top Bottom