AFC East and Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East and Miami Dolphins

Give me a tall smart accurate pocket passer for my franchise quarterback. Anything else is candy and sugar. Give me meat and potatoes.
I used to think this but the game has changed so much I feel it may make more sense to have a guy who can run around / scramble AND is a good passer than a traditional pocket QB. The aforementioned Allen is having some success because he can move. It’s becoming a must have in your QB in my opinion.

We've been better than the Bills and Jets many years in the past but it never got us anywhere. Until Bellchick retires or becomes a Dolphins, we're fighting for scraps in the East.
I think this has more to do that in the last 20 years none of us three teams have fielded a QB. If somehow Big Ben or Luck or Manning or Mahomes or even Watson now we’re / had playing or played in the division that cuts NEs SB appearances down (since almost every year they have home field throughout).

It’s incredible to think how poorly this division has drafted the position. A lot of Chad Henne types.

I think this has more to do that in the last 20 years none of us three teams have fielded a QB. If somehow Big Ben or Luck or Manning or Mahomes or even Watson now we’re / had playing or played in the division that cuts NEs SB appearances down (since almost every year they have home field throughout).

It’s incredible to think how poorly this division has drafted the position. A lot of Chad Henne types.
It won't take 20 years for Belichick to find Brady's replacement, I give it two years tops.

I hope you do get Tua. And watch what he does when not surrounded by all that first round talent in Bama
Always come around with my opinions. Stayed away more this year because well people can get salty during a tank.
Hey, stick around. Most of us appreciate good conversations with opposing fans. After all, we all love football.

I do think Tua makes players around him look better. Same arguments were made with Tom Brady coming out of Michigan.

I have no idea if Tua will be great. He would be coming into, initially, a tough situation if drafted by Miami. I do like his athleticism, touch and decision making. Those are nice skills to have.

Herbert scares me the most in terms of the top quarterback prospects. Very talented, but I think maybe boom or bust.

That's the reason Miami, Buffalo and New York are still way behind New England. The Dolphins haven't had a great quarterback since Marino. Buffalo since Kelly. The Jets since Pennington.

Lots of not good enoughs since then for all of these franchises.

That's the reason Miami, Buffalo and New York are still way behind New England. The Dolphins haven't had a great quarterback since Marino. Buffalo since Kelly. The Jets since Pennington.

Lots of not good enoughs since then for all of these franchises.
Pennington doesn’t belong in the conversation with Marino and Kelly, but otherwise spot on.

Hey, stick around. Most of us appreciate good conversations with opposing fans. After all, we all love football.

I do think Tua makes players around him look better. Same arguments were made with Tom Brady coming out of Michigan.

I have no idea if Tua will be great. He would be coming into, initially, a tough situation if drafted by Miami. I do like his athleticism, touch and decision making. Those are nice skills to have.

Herbert scares me the most in terms of the top quarterback prospects. Very talented, but I think maybe boom or bust.

I will pop in and out. Will say I go to opposing sites that the Bills are about to play often. However this board is the only one outside of Buffalo I am active on. Reason is lot of knowledgeable posters here and do learn things not only about my team but football in general.

if it was a **** show like the Jets board I would come troll and leave until the next game. I enjoy my conversations here for the most part

Back
Top Bottom