2. Justin Miller CB
3. Sioune Pouha DT

Miami

1. Ronnie Brown RB
2. AJ Feeley QB
2. Matt Roth DE
3. Channing Crowder LB
3. Lamar Gordon RB

can someone who knows these players our foes have picked make a writeup of who had the best draft so far, i really haven´t heard a lot of these players the jets, bills and pats picked

WORST: Buffalo
BEST: New England/Miami (tie)

Jets filled needs with TE/CB/K......I just think they could have done it differently and gotten better players

Al13 said:
Buffalo

1. Losman QB
2. Roscoe Parrish WR
3. Kevin Everett TE

New England

1. Logan Mankins OT
2. Traded to Baltimore
3. Ellis Hobbs III CB
3. Nick Kaczur G

Jets

1. Doug Jolley
2. Mike Nugent K
2. Justin Miller CB
3. Sioune Pouha DT

Miami

1. Ronnie Brown RB
2. AJ Feeley QB
2. Matt Roth DE
3. Channing Crowder LB

can someone who knows these players our foes have picked make a writeup of who had the best draft so far, i really haven´t heard a lot of these players the jets, bills and pats picked

:roflmao:

1. New England
2. Miami
3. Jets
4. Buffalo

Bilachek took Logan Mankins in the 1st because he knew he was a Saben type player, thats why it was such a "reach" (didn't want him to have em)

Buffalo still needs to see how things pan out..

I hate the jets....:cooldude:

My rank

1) Phins- Three players who one month ago were all taken in the 1st round in Most mock drafts, Roth, Crowder, and Brown are probably the best players we or anyone for that matter have gotten in one draft for a long time.

2) Jets- Nugent is one of the best PK to be in a draft for many years and prob. many to come, Miller should have went in the 4th and was an absolte steal IMO

3) Bills- Get a nice speedy reciever in Parish and a very solid TE in Everett

4) Pats- Mankins was expected late 2nd and Hobbs late 3rd early 4th

popularwar said:
Mike Mularkey sure does like drafting my 'canes.

Let's draft guys from Miami and make them play in the cold and snow. Don't know if it will have a huge effect, but it might. Not sure if thats the smartest thing ever done. Time will tell.

Did you hear Berman and the guys when NYJ were about to draft for the second time? They said "Maybe they'll get a 2nd kicker". haha

MikeO said:
Let's draft guys from Miami and make them play in the cold and snow. Don't know if it will have a huge effect, but it might. Not sure if thats the smartest thing ever done. Time will tell.
Good question. Let's see, how did Henry and Willis do against your team when they played in the cold? :roflmao:

yeah but the jets needed a kicker, those dumb asses would of and should of beaten pitt last yr if they kept jeff hall, hall makes either one of those fg attempts in pitt

but im glad it worked out that way because it was sweet revenge beating pitt in pitt and ruining big bens yr!!!

Justasportsfan said:
Good question. Let's see, how did Henry and Willis do against your team when they played in the cold? :roflmao:

We were 4-12. OUR TEAM SUCKS! You are bragging about beating up on a 4-12 team. LOL LOL :roflmao: :roflmao:

NO wonder you guys are 0-4 in the Super Bowl!

Back
Top Bottom