AFC East draft thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East draft thread

dol_fan_81

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
i know little about drafts and potential draft players because i dont watch college football, but i'd love love to hear more about who we are expected to draft and who our fellow east-beasts are expected to draft. maybe i could get a bils/jets/pats fans view on who they'll think we'll draft and who their team will draft (obviously state which position beacuse i know hardly any players).

will the Jets try for Lienart or a RB?(i think they should go for a running back because curtis Martin is getting old) but i hope they dont draft reggie bush!
what about the bills? they have a lot of needs, mostly their offensive and defensive lineman and willis is hinting a move out of buffalo.
the pats i wouldn't know where they would be looking. maybe someone could help me out.

It seems that just about all of the Jets fans want Reggie Bush on their team. I doubt that they will go after Leinart because I still think that they will give Pennington one more shot. they might bring in a FA QB or draft a QB 2-3 round to compete at the QB spot. Even of Willis wants to leave, I still don't see the Bills going after a RB in the first round with where they are at. the Pats will likely go on defense and draft a DB. So here is who I think each team in the AFCE will draft in the first round.

Jets- Reggie Bush
Bills- Haloti Ngata
Phins- Chad Greenway/Jay Cutler
Pats- Michael Huff

Ace88 said:
Jets- Reggie Bush
Bills- Haloti Ngata
Phins- Chad Greenway/Jay Cutler
Pats- Michael Huff

could you explain thier positions?? I'm dumb u c :goof:

Bush is a RB.

Ngata is a DT.

Greenway is a LB and Cutler is a QB.

Huff is a CB.

i hope we dont go after a QB in the draft, only if there's an awesome one left when its our turn, i have heard a lot about vince young, and marques Vick, and Brady Quinn but Quinn isn't entering the draft this year or something like that...

Back
Top Bottom