Lee Evans

Te-
clear.gif
Randy McMichael

Any Suggestions???

IMO Willis McGahee is the best running back in the East right now

djfresh47 said:
I would take McGahee over Dillon.

I think he has the most potential but he has started like 11 games, and although both Martin and Dillon are on the decline these guys are still studs. McGahee is a close 3rd but should be the best in a year or 2..

2004 Stats

Curtis Martin 371 1697 12 td

Corey Dillon 345 1635 12 td

Willis McGahee 284 1128 13 td

Martin and Dillon much more proven but Willis is catching up quick.. Now can he stay healthy like the other 2 have so far in their careers..

i wanted to put willis but im going by consistency and production. maybe by this time next year willis will make the list

morris is a good FB and a decent backup running back, shelton is 1 dimensional.

GreenMonster said:
2004 Stats

Curtis Martin 371 1697 12 td

Corey Dillon 345 1635 12 td

Willis McGahee 284 1128 13 td

Martin and Dillon much more proven but Willis is catching up quick.. Now can he stay healthy like the other 2 have so far in their careers..

YPC

Martin - 4.6

Dillon - 4.7

McGahee - 4.0

Interesting...but for me from the way he was running at the end of last season, I'd take McGahee in a fantasy situation. He's a TD machine and completely turned Buffalo's offense around, he just seemed to me a bit more explosive than the other two guys

Lee Evans over Deion Branch? Wow. Interesting.

I like Branch too but i went with Lee Evans only because he had over 8 TD's.

Hummer H23 said:
YPC

Martin - 4.6

Dillon - 4.7

McGahee - 4.0

Interesting...but for me from the way he was running at the end of last season, I'd take McGahee in a fantasy situation. He's a TD machine and completely turned Buffalo's offense around, he just seemed to me a bit more explosive than the other two guys

McGahee had so much more on his shoulders than Martin and Dillon. He had to carry the Bills offense.

Martin still had Jordan behind him last year, and IMO we'll start to see his age soon. Dillon joined a SB team, he's still a great talent, but he didn't have to do as much as McGahee did.

Willis is also a TD machine for FF leagues.

Only think I disagree with is RB. I'd take McGahee over Dillon and Martin, mainly becuase he will be carrying the ball ALOT with Losman at QB. O, and hes a TD machine.:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom