AFC EAST is looking good for us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST is looking good for us

FinFanUFGrad

Damn Glad to have Saban and Urban
Reaction score
Seriously guys (and gals)...I've been a fan of the site for over a year and I've seen the posters go nuts from time to time, but listen to this and listen good...

We will be better than most give us credit for. We will slip under the radar and take some wins that the 'Experts' will not give us. We will slap a couple in the face that already have us down for losses. If I were you I'd go to a betting site and put us down for for the Over, because we will win 6+ games without a doubt and the AFC EAST is actually looking good as well. Look at it this way...

The Jills are handing the reigns to a guy that has more NFL experience playing MADDEN football than he does in reality...it'll be like watching Seinfeld, but with more laughs...they keep saying "he's gonna be like ole' Ben in Pittsburg"...that's the funniest thing I've heard yet... :roflmao:

The Jets, like every year, will start off strong, then won't suck enough. Their running back is about as old as they come and thier recievers are just pretty weak. Every game is under 20 points so it won't take much to steal a couple.

The Pats, although they are always amazing (and yes I hate to say it), but they've lost a ton of talent this year. And I mean a ton. We already know they can be beat, thanks to us, but now they lost their two main men(Crommel and Weiss), plus a few leaders such as Law and Bruski...they will be more vulnerable than most years...that doesn't mean they will easy, rather, they will be much less intimidating without that kind of firepower...

This post is already too long...so I won't even get into all the weapons we have at our disposal...but I will mention them... :evil:

1) Houck will produce a different line than we are used to...one that does not give up...one that is proud to protect...one that pancakes the opposition...

2) Our WR core will finally have the chance to step up with a strong OL and a good DUEL running attack that will beat the snot out of opposing defenses...can you just imagine the matchups that will occur from the tremendous running attack of Brown and Williams?!?! :cooldude: Even if I don't like the idea of Williams, it will do a lot for McMichael, Chambers, Thompson, and Boston...

3) Lastly, just remember what Feeley is capable of as he helped to beat the Pats last year...now picture him with more time and more confidence...we will be better...we will shock some people...count on it.

Thanks for listening folks...just a rant of a longtime fan...First time poster...GO PHINS!!! :yell:

Shock and Awe baby
We are in the AFCeast anything can happen..

This is the jets year, for the East at least... if not this year, they will never win because the bills and dolphins will be vastly improved and the pats will reload after what I predict to be a down year for them in 05-06

the AFC east will be the toughest division in the NFL next season.

you type 3 lines, and all of a sudden the fins are AFC EAST champs.

:roflmao:

FinFanUFGrad said:
Seriously guys (and gals)...I've been a fan of the site for over a year and I've seen the posters go nuts from time to time, but listen to this and listen good...

We will be better than most give us credit for. We will slip under the radar and take some wins that the 'Experts' will not give us. We will slap a couple in the face that already have us down for losses. If I were you I'd go to a betting site and put us down for for the Over, because we will win 6+ games without a doubt and the AFC EAST is actually looking good as well. Look at it this way...

The Jills are handing the reigns to a guy that has more NFL experience playing MADDEN football than he does in reality...it'll be like watching Seinfeld, but with more laughs...they keep saying "he's gonna be like ole' Ben in Pittsburg"...that's the funniest thing I've heard yet... :roflmao:

The Jets, like every year, will start off strong, then won't suck enough. Their running back is about as old as they come and thier recievers are just pretty weak. Every game is under 20 points so it won't take much to steal a couple.

The Pats, although they are always amazing (and yes I hate to say it), but they've lost a ton of talent this year. And I mean a ton. We already know they can be beat, thanks to us, but now they lost their two main men(Crommel and Weiss), plus a few leaders such as Law and Bruski...they will be more vulnerable than most years...that doesn't mean they will easy, rather, they will be much less intimidating without that kind of firepower...

This post is already too long...so I won't even get into all the weapons we have at our disposal...but I will mention them... :evil:

1) Houck will produce a different line than we are used to...one that does not give up...one that is proud to protect...one that pancakes the opposition...

2) Our WR core will finally have the chance to step up with a strong OL and a good DUEL running attack that will beat the snot out of opposing defenses...can you just imagine the matchups that will occur from the tremendous running attack of Brown and Williams?!?! :cooldude: Even if I don't like the idea of Williams, it will do a lot for McMichael, Chambers, Thompson, and Boston...

3) Lastly, just remember what Feeley is capable of as he helped to beat the Pats last year...now picture him with more time and more confidence...we will be better...we will shock some people...count on it.

Thanks for listening folks...just a rant of a longtime fan...First time poster...GO PHINS!!! :yell:

I would take JP Losman with no experience over Aj Feeley with like 10 games starting. Mike Mularkey made Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewet look like good Qb's, JP is not gonna have to do much in Buffalo to win, they've got a great defense, and he's surronded by good skill position players, although they need a tight end with Kevin Everett hurt. The Jets and the Pats are still better. Unless some injury happens I think the Phins finish in 4th, although they finish much better than they start. Only one team from the Afc East will make the playoffs IMO, and it's not the best division in football, in '06 it will be, but right now I think the best division is the AFC North.

djfresh47 said:
I would take JP Losman with no experience over Aj Feeley with like 10 games starting. Mike Mularkey made Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewet look like good Qb's, JP is not gonna have to do much in Buffalo to win, they've got a great defense, and he's surronded by good skill position players, although they need a tight end with Kevin Everett hurt. The Jets and the Pats are still better. Unless some injury happens I think the Phins finish in 4th, although they finish much better than they start. Only one team from the Afc East will make the playoffs IMO, and it's not the best division in football, in '06 it will be, but right now I think the best division is the AFC North.
Fore!!!!

djfresh47 said:
I would take JP Losman with no experience over Aj Feeley with like 10 games starting. Mike Mularkey made Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewet look like good Qb's, JP is not gonna have to do much in Buffalo to win, they've got a great defense, and he's surronded by good skill position players, although they need a tight end with Kevin Everett hurt. The Jets and the Pats are still better. Unless some injury happens I think the Phins finish in 4th, although they finish much better than they start. Only one team from the Afc East will make the playoffs IMO, and it's not the best division in football, in '06 it will be, but right now I think the best division is the AFC North.[/QUOTE]

:confused: it's been a long tough day, I'm not gettin' this, help me out.

I'm liking the optimist. Everyone says our first priority every season is to make playoffs, but I think that's misleading. Our first priority is to win the AFC East. I'm not making any bold predictions, but I like way things are stacked now. The Bills dropped slightly (offensively), the Jets dropped slighty (defensively), and the Patriots if possible at all dropped slighty (due to loss of FA's and etc. etc.) We by far improved the most based on last year, and yes you could use the arguement that we were a 4-12 team, but we could have easily been a 7-9 to SAY THE LEAST. One single play where we screwed up preventing us from winning 3 games. Seattle! Arizona! and Cincincatti! We had all 3 of those games won and realistically had a reasonable chance of being 7-9. Afterwards, I'm glad with the way things turned out because we got Nick Saban and Ronnie Brown. I like our odds in the AFC East this year. woot:

cnc66 said:
:confused: it's been a long tough day, I'm not gettin' this, help me out.

I think Pittsburgh is the third best team in the AFC North, and they went 15-1 last year. Cleveland is bad, but Baltimore has had the best offseason IMO, and I think Cincy is a playoff team this year. So a 15-1 team from last year I see not making the playoffs but still finishing around 9-7. Cleveland is going to be bad, but I think Romeo Crennel was a good hire and he'll get them to overachieve. The Afc East is not the best division because although you can't bet against the Pats till someone beats them, they've lost Crennel and Weis which has to hurt them right? Buffalo will be better with Losman but he's going to have bad games, the Jets season depends on Pennington's health, and a hurt shoulder probably is not the greatest thing you would want your young star QB to have. I'm not gonna critique the Phins because alot of people have stated unrealistic expectations for Saban, but I think he's gonna have an adjustment period much like Mularkey had last season where he struggles and the team struggles. If Feeley becomes a decent Qb which he's not, then the Phins should be a much better team in '06 and I expect the "changing of the guard" in the Afc East in '06 from NYJ and New England back to Buffalo and Miami being the elite teams.

Back
Top Bottom