AFC East Lead For Dolphins(200th Post) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Lead For Dolphins(200th Post)

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
as we have defeated the Super Bowl Champs New England Patriots and destroying memories of last week.Great game for everyone,the whole team gets an A.Congrats guys! :D

:nesucks:

Originally posted by Samphin
Jamer FLetcher gets no a....maybe for "A"dios

LMAO!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one. Everyone but Fletcher did great. JT is the man.

Fletcher played solid up until his last play on that TD....he gets a B-

You can't blame Fletcher alone on the play. Wooden was at least 10 yards behind the WR too. The cornerback needs help on long passes.

Not that I dont think Fletcher should have defended that pass better but I notice no one is saying anything about the touchdown pass against madison...

You're right Madison left his man and got burnt..that'll teach him to stop too soon on the play..but the D seem tough today..Flecther only gave up 1 TD on the top rated QB..I'll take that..

Lets see here.. maby because Madison doesn't give up 1 or 2 tds a game. also Madison had an INT.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Lets see here.. maby because Madison doesn't give up 1 or 2 tds a game. also Madison had an INT.

Yes but you can't be a hypocrite and let Madison off scott free when the TD made against him was worse then the TD allowed by Fletcher. Fletcher was in the area the only mistake he made was he didn't get his head turned in time. However the main thing was that he was THERE and not 2-3 yards behind.

He's making some progress and I am beginning to believe he will do alright as the 3rd corner.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Yes but you can't be a hypocrite and let Madison off scott free when the TD made against him was worse then the TD allowed by Fletcher. Fletcher was in the area the only mistake he made was he didn't get his head turned in time. However the main thing was that he was THERE and not 2-3 yards behind.

He's making some progress and I am beginning to believe he will do alright as the 3rd corner.

finally some reality. the rest of you can just take a hike. if you have it out for fletcher, then why dont you just go to the damn game and shout for his jersey, instead of staying indoors all day and making all the orange seats highly visible until the middle of the third quarter! i think you guys suck! hows that!?:monkey:

The real difference: Madison's was a mental error - leaving his man as flow went away and the play was extended.

Fletcher's Td was a fundamental problem - in that he never looked up when the receiver looked up for the ball. (highschool stuff!)

Back
Top Bottom