AFC East on NFL Network now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East on NFL Network now

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
They are reviewing the AFC east on NFL network now. They are also going to have a piece on the HOF, not sure if it will have anything to do with Dan however.

That was a patheic on NTA part. They didn't even say anything positive about our guys.

PhinDude88 said:
That was a patheic on NTA part. They didn't even say anything positive about our guys.

You actually expected them to?

NFL network characters never say anything good about Miami.

Remember, to them, EVERYTHING is based on LAST year. They think we'll be the same exact team. :rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28 said:
You actually expected them to?

NFL network characters never say anything good about Miami.

Remember, to them, EVERYTHING is based on LAST year. They think we'll be the same exact team. :rolleyes:

True, true. I just wish that one of our players will get on Dolphins Cam and tell them about it to make them look like fools.

Why must you guys continuely insist that the people who get paid to write stuff don't know anything?

Do you think that they don't know who you've added and lost? Do you think its possible that since you're fans you drastically over rate alot of your players, magnifyed even more since you're coming off a horrible season?

Or is it just a coincidence that only Dolphin fans can tell how amazing you'll be...

Losman7 said:
Why must you guys continuely insist that the people who get paid to write stuff don't know anything?

Do you think that they don't know who you've added and lost? Do you think its possible that since you're fans you drastically over rate alot of your players, magnifyed even more since you're coming off a horrible season?

Or is it just a coincidence that only Dolphin fans can tell how amazing you'll be...

Why do you try to start crap dude?

PhinDude88 said:
Why do you try to start crap dude?

EXACTLY.

Seriously, why do you come here? The reason our whole front page is a Bills/Fins fan pi$$ing contest is because of you.

Did I say anything about the Bills?

I never bring up my team, I offer opinions, opinions consistant with the performance of your players (or lack there-of in the rookies case)

But then someone says:

hey Loserman, its gonna be funny when he breaks his leg....don't blame me.

I'm gonna get a new screenname, a non partisan one, and see what happens...off to dinner

Losman7 said:
Did I say anything about the Bills?

I never bring up my team, I offer opinions, opinions consistant with the performance of your players (or lack there-of in the rookies case)

But then someone says:

hey Loserman, its gonna be funny when he breaks his leg....don't blame me.

I'm gonna get a new screenname, a non partisan one, and see what happens...off to dinner

Well i bet that if ya didn't try to start up crap then people wouldn't say that to you. You are a Bills fans who stays on here, you got to expect people to say stuff like that to you.

:lol:
Losman7 said:

..Funny thing is one of those "experts" likely picked u to win one of those superbowls...

PhinDude88 said:
True, true. I just wish that one of our players will get on Dolphins Cam and tell them about it to make them look like fools.

How about when ALL of our guys go on camera (the season) and SHOW them about it to make fools of those guys!

Losman7 said:

And you and your fans do likewise...so STFU troll

Back
Top Bottom