AFC East Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Poll

I voted Pats to win the AFCEast and us to win 8-9 games... I actually think we'll win 7-8 but went up rather than down.

We had the best offseason though.. I was in the majority in everything else (Weis/Crennel, Pennington not being the answer etc)

bigmiamifan said:
Damn Pats have a lot of fans.
its not just their fans. most people think the pats will ATLEAST win the division.

ch19079 said:
its not just their fans. most people think the pats will ATLEAST win the division.
exactly... as i said, I voted for them.

It's a realists POV, I'd be very shocked if the fins won the AFCEast and won 10+ games, thats not to say that I don't want them to.

Yea the Pats are the super bowl champs and all but I still voted for the Dolphins to win the division and win 10+ games.

Man, talk about no respect. The Bills are getting no respect. I voted them winning the East, and wow, I guess their own fans dont even believe in them. They will be the team to beat. Without Chapstick, they are hands down, the team to beat. Chapstick screwed them more then he helped last year. Thats just hilarious!

And another thing, why didn't they have 3 or less wins for the phins, for an option?

finsnchips said:
I voted Pats to win the AFCEast and us to win 8-9 games... I actually think we'll win 7-8 but went up rather than down.
Yup thats how i voted, although i was still fighting back teers of laughter after reading Jets and Superbowl in the same sentence....Hilarious :lol:

@@@@@ said:
Yup thats how i voted, although i was still fighting back teers of laughter after reading Jets and Superbowl in the same sentence....Hilarious :lol:
I know... :roflmao:

BTW... Litho, I think the Bills are going to be a very good team in two years time. Once Losman had a year under his belt, they could have a dominant O.

ch19079 said:

Of course they will, I voted for us to win 8 or 9 games, it seems alot of jets fans voted agianst us.

I honestly don't think that Miami will contend for the division this year but on a poll like this you gotta vote for the Phins! It's just the way that it is. Like I'd waste my vote on one of our rivals, no matter who I think will win the division!

As much as it pained me, I voted Jets to win the division. I see the Jets going around 11-5, Us and the Patriots are fighting it out for a wildcard at 9-7 or 10-6. The Bills will kick it up toword the end of the season but it will be too late with them going 7-9

finsnchips said:
exactly... as i said, I voted for them.

It's a realists POV, I'd be very shocked if the fins won the AFCEast and won 10+ games, thats not to say that I don't want them to.

For me it was more about team spirit. No one can honestly say they expect the Dolphins to win the East. It's just about representing your team in the poll. Go back and vote again - this time do it right!

Back
Top Bottom