AFC East Preseason Notes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Preseason Notes

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
AFC EAST PRESEASON NOTES

Buffalo Bills- The Bills arrived to training camp this year to an unwelcome surprise. Last January the Bills constructed an ice sculpture to commemorate the 2006 season. The team arrived to camp Tuesday to find the sculpture had been stolen. Marv Levy president of football operations had this to say “Right now we don't have any suspects but the culprits left behind a huge puddle of water. We have our city's finest officers working on the case as we speakâ€Â.

New England- The Patriots had quite a busy offseason adding many key free agents particularly at the wide receiver position. Rumor has it their not done yet. A source close to the team says that they are currently under contract negotiations with every receiver in the league. Quarterback Tom Brady was quoted as saying “I'm really excited about the up coming season I have opportunity to complete a pass to every receiver in the league. I'm pretty sure only a handful of qbs have ever done thatâ€Â.

New York Jets- The Jets were one of the surprise teams in the NFL last year. This year could be a different story. Quarterback Chad Pennington has reportedly suffered yet another shoulder injury. He reportedly injured his shoulder in his East Rutherford home while pushing down the plunger on his toaster heating a strawberry frosted pop tart. If Chad can't find his way to the field this year the Jets season may be toast.

Miami Dolphins- In a surprise move the Dolphins signed county music legend Willie Nelson to help shore up their offensive line. This gamble just may payoff. Willie showed up to camp packing a 165lbs on his 5â€Â10 frame. In a recent interview with Espn Willie was asked where he would be staying during training camp. He replied “ Oh I'll be staying at Ricky William's old place. He said he left behind a little house warming present there for meââ‚Â.

Lou, this schtick is hilarious! A laugh never hurt anyone, and this one's pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom