Afc East Ranks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East Ranks

AFC EAST RANKS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said the Pats,not that i want to be right.

But they are the champs until someone takes it from them,Im hoping that the guys go out and prove me wrong :D

I can understand why Dolphin fans voted for their team. You should always voted for your team. Does this mean they are better than the Patriots? Probably not.

I personally think both teams are better than last year, but I do think the Patriots made their roster better than the Dolphins did. Add that with the Patriots being better than the Dolphins last year, I can see the same outcome as last year. Good Luck!

I'm a huge fish fan but I think the Pats probably had the best off season this year in the AFC east. I don't see us taking them out of first unless we play our entire season like we played the Dallas game last year.

There is no ranking here or am I missing something? Shouldn't this poll ask who is #1 instead of asking to rank teams when it's obvious you can't? Confused me at first.

What a surprise.

The Dolphins are probably going to go undefeated too.

The point of the poll was to see if the offseason moves and the draft helped the team in the AFCE and who will come out on top with out being too biased

Not sure I know what the point of this poll is. Yes, 34RWilliams I read your above post, but of course 99% of the voters here will vote for Miami (it`s a Dolphins message board, they cannot be unbiased). That being said, I don`t think too many fans on here realistcally think Miami fared better than NE did in the draft or in FA this offseason (if they do, then they need some help). We`re going to be better, but NE is the best team in the East.

I don't know if I did it right as it doesn't seem possible to rank the Teams in the AFC East, so I selected them all in this order NE, Dolphins, Jets, Bills. I thnk it will be close as always and the Phins have a shot to win, but until beaten the Pats have to be put as # 1

I voted Miami for the simple reason, the Pats won last year because of their coaching, not their talent. Miami has great talent, but their coaching needs to get better (Does not have to be great) from last year to overtake the Pats, and if it does, this is the best team in the east. Even though we lost Turner, we got back what I think more quality in quanity, with better offensive minds, and teachers, instead of one overrated O-coordinator. If all things are equal or even close on the coaching front, I believe Miami has the better talent, and should win it.

Based on what we know now I would say the Pats. But ask the question again at the end of the pre-season and then again after the first quarter of the season. The phins have many question marks so assuming Feeley plays very well (or Fiedler somehow gets consistency), Boston pans out, McMichael doesn't go to jail or get suspended, the D stays elite (and don't miss their Defensive Co-Captain too much and/or the sack leader) and the two most important the OC staff is improved and the OL plays competently -- nobody will stand in our way. But that's a lot of ifs (some are bigger ifs then others of course). The pats don't have these ifs.

I do know that the Jets suck
D

Back
Top Bottom