AFC East Showdown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Showdown

Fuerue

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, good luck on the upcoming contest.

I am a Jets fan and as I was wacthing our respective wins against very good teams this past weekend, I couldn't help but think how both of those games could have gone either way for both of us. You guys won the turnover battle pretty handily, and so did we. If both of those are taken away, the games would have turned out pretty differently in both cases. There is not much difference as far as skilled position players on both of our teams, and both seem to be playing some physical ball this year. Both teams played pretty flat week one, and seemed to turn itup a notch in week 2. Let's hope both teams are firing on all cylinders for prime time Sunday night. Good luck on an injury free contest and let the weeks worth of smack talk commence lol.

Oh, and team opinions aside, I really like this message board. Very well laid out with some nifty artwork.

Yea Jets played well..I really thought the pats were gonna take it to them...

The Dolphins almost gave the game away with the stupid fumbles at the end..

But were able to stop Brett and Co..

Hey guys and gals, good luck on the upcoming contest.

I am a Jets fan and as I was wacthing our respective wins against very good teams this past weekend, I couldn't help but think how both of those games could have gone either way for both of us. You guys won the turnover battle pretty handily, and so did we. If both of those are taken away, the games would have turned out pretty differently in both cases. There is not much difference as far as skilled position players on both of our teams, and both seem to be playing some physical ball this year. Both teams played pretty flat week one, and seemed to turn itup a notch in week 2. Let's hope both teams are firing on all cylinders for prime time Sunday night. Good luck on an injury free contest and let the weeks worth of smack talk commence lol.

Oh, and team opinions aside, I really like this message board. Very well laid out with some nifty artwork.

I agree with nearly all of your post and wish you an injury-free game also, but how do you suppose we played 'flat' in week one? Other than a few dropped balls by our WR we destroyed the Bills.

What is this? A classy Jets fan? Is this a mirage?

All kidding aside, I wish you an injury free game. My hatred for everything Jets can't wish much more :d-day:

I agree with nearly all of your post and wish you an injury-free game also, but how do you suppose we played 'flat' in week one? Other than a few dropped balls by our WR we destroyed the Bills.

Oh, I just mean finishing drives. The way you guys played the Bills, walking away with 15 on the board is just unacceptable. Your guys were clicking through most of the game and with the secondary dropping an easy pick 6, you guys should have hung a 30 on the Bills. They weren't ready and you guys were, but you kept stalling on drops, and mental errors. That's what I mean by flat. The jets were flat against Baltimore as well. Our D played well except for the million penalties, mental errors up and down the field on both sides of the ball. Our offense was offensive to say the least. Just horrible to watch. But we seem to have both cleaned up pretty well in week 2 and I am really excited for week 3. This should be one to remember on prime time.

Back
Top Bottom