AFC EAST Yearbooks!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST Yearbooks!!

I have my reminder set on my cable box right now. A nice big reminder will pop up 2 min before the Dolphins Yearbook starts.

The only problem with teh NFL Yearbooks that I find, is that they make every team look as if they were in SB contension. I was watching the Browns today and it really seemed, if you haddent seen the season results last year, that they were one of the better teams in the league.

That is my only beef with the NFL Yearbooks. I cant wait to watch Miami's tho.

Spector said:
I have my reminder set on my cable box right now. A nice big reminder will pop up 2 min before the Dolphins Yearbook starts.

The only problem with teh NFL Yearbooks that I find, is that they make every team look as if they were in SB contension. I was watching the Browns today and it really seemed, if you haddent seen the season results last year, that they were one of the better teams in the league.

That is my only beef with the NFL Yearbooks. I cant wait to watch Miami's tho.

Yeah, I saw it too, as well as the Bengals and the Steelers yearbook. It true what you said, but I like it better cause this way they show thier best plays, makes them seem awesome. Of course they also show all the huge mistakes, but it ends with you thinking they will defeinently make it to the SB next year. The Bengals YB was awesome cause of the game vs kansas city, when they were 9-0. That game was awesome.

BizarroAndres said:
Yeah, I saw it too, as well as the Bengals and the Steelers yearbook. It true what you said, but I like it better cause this way they show thier best plays, makes them seem awesome. Of course they also show all the huge mistakes, but it ends with you thinking they will defeinently make it to the SB next year. The Bengals YB was awesome cause of the game vs kansas city, when they were 9-0. That game was awesome.

I also watched the Bengals one and I couldnt agree with you more. That was the best Yearbook Ive seen so far this year.

You do get to see some amazing plays

Back
Top Bottom