San Diego Chargers (5-8)
Grade: F.

Seattle Seahawks (9-7)
Grade: B-minus.

Tennessee Titans (7-9)
Grade: D.

SEE!! The Faiders SUCK!! :D

I read that earlier...

...how fishy is that report card...Bills a C? and the Broncos a D?

Broncos had almost as many injuries as us. QB unhealthy all year...TD out for most of the season...leading WR out for the season...

But look how everybody is jumping on that Brady Crunch bandwaggon...

The Media are the WORST bandwagon jumpers. :rolleyes: They will jump on our wagon after we win on Sunday.

Originally posted by miadphan13
The Media are the WORST bandwagon jumpers. :rolleyes: They will jump on our wagon after we win on Sunday.

Too early hun...they'll jump on our waggon when we go back to Foxi-la-la-land (after jets beat Raiders) and take revenge on them patsie-boys....

I doubt we'll get any leapers until we after we beat the Pats

Man...We need to get Honor Roll next time!!! :D

If we make it to the AFC..........

championship game then I would think that the media would really jump on our bandwagon.:D Until that happens, then they won't. I also am in favor of the underdog role. When you're the underdog nobody expects too much of you.:goof:

Re: If we make it to the AFC..........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
championship game then I would think that the media would really jump on our bandwagon.:D Until that happens, then they won't. I also am in favor of the underdog role. When you're the underdog nobody expects too much of you.:goof:

I agree. I like the underdog role....that way a win is that much sweeter, and the "Prognosticators" eat crow! :D

I remember after we beat the Raiders we were going to win the Super Bowl according to everyone.:) Then we faced the Rams....

This just shows how stupid the so called experts really are. They all picked the Dolphins to finish anywhere from 5-11 to 7-9 so wouldn't by thoose standards shouldn't we get an A. I would also give Miami an A due to the fact of the amount of injuries that we have had, but still finished 11-5. No other team has had this much bad luck, and still ended up in the playoffs. Look at Denver they lost a couple guys, and went from super bowl contender to playoff watcher. The same goes for the Colts. Every team that made the playoffs deserves an A in my book. Only 12 teams go out of 31, to be the only team that has been included in thoose 12 teams for the past 5 years straight deserves an A by any ones gradeing system.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I would also give Miami an A due to the fact of the amount of injuries that we have had, but still finished 11-5. No other team has had this much bad luck, and still ended up in the playoffs.
I have to disagree w/ you 'bout the injuries and still making the PO's. Ravens lost: RB Jamal Lewis Starter-Training Camp
DE Michael McCrary -Starter
OL Leon Searcy-Starter- Training Camp
LS Joe Maese

Not to mention that RB's Terry Allen and Jason Brookins missed several games w/ broken bones(hand and foot respectively)
DE Rob Brunet lost time w/ a pulled calf and groin
The Goose missed a couple of games w/ knee problems.
One game Goose was the ONLY starting DL on the field.
DB James Trapp has missed tons of time w/ a severely pulled groin. Elvis missed two games w/ concussion and rib problems.
DL Sam Adams missed a couple games w/ knee problems and had to get his knee scoped.
Speedy WR Patrick Johnson missed almost the whole season( only played one or two games) w/ a broken clavicle
OG Edwin Mulitalo(starter) Missed a couple of games w/ leg problems.

And all this is just off the top of my head w/o looking it up!
Ravens still ended up 10-6. I know there is a couple I'm missing.
I'm not trying to downplay the Phins injuries by stating all of this.
It shows a lot of character when teams can fight thru adversity like this.

Heh

LT - Brent Smith out for year - Starter
LT - Marcus Spriggs out for year -(After Smith he was the starter for 1 game)
DT Daryl Gardner out for year - (Probowl) starter
LG Mark Dixon out for year - starter
OLB Derrick Rodgers out for year -starter

Madison missed some games with a shoulder injury
Surtain has been wearing a cast for sometime now
Marion missed a game
Walker missed quite a few games
Haley missed a few games
Thomas missed a game
Gadsden has missed a couple games
McKnight and Chambers are both pretty beat up.

I didn't look these up either.

Back
Top Bottom