AFC Playoff Picture | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Playoff Picture

Very good. Thanks for asking. Good luck vs Seattle

I just have no idea what he’s even saying. I guess I’m missing the joke.

You don't post in the main much anymore bro. Ray is one of our class clowns just having fun

I don't get some of it sometimes either just know he's not attacking you personally or anything

Moving on

About polishing turd...

That was great.

The posters here really go the "extra yard" (as in chicken yard or "coop", which does rhyme with "poop") - LOL

Are the "Myth Busters" still on the air or did they go "bust" - LOL

Now that I know they are really "TURD" polishers, I will need to avoid their TV "offerings" - LOL

Still, great retort - LOL

Just beat the Jets in NY and eat the apple one bite at a time.
Exactly. We do not control what happens on the field only the team does that. We can always cheer them on but, sometimes they say the fan base can swing a games momentum lets do it! If that's the case and its proven lets all get ready to cheer them to beat the stinkin' Green Puke Cropdusters! Once we get to 4-7 by taking over MetLife. Onto to the Panthers and do it again in Miami. One bite at a time. Like your style Loco, we are a mammal who kills in the water (fish, squid, jellyfish, and sharks we even go up against whales). They kill one bite at time in mass killing. GO DOLPHINS!!!! Kill the Green Puke Cropdusters one bite at a time as we will be doing the same!

Back
Top Bottom