AFC Playoff Picture | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Playoff Picture

Personal anecdote, I'm so stoked I didn't bet the Dolphins 9.5 win over that I told everyone I knew was a lock.

Hard to imagine making the playoffs unless the offensive line dramatically improves the rest of the way. But I do love the optimism.

Put it this way, Miami's offense scored 15 against the Ravens while the defense scored 7.

That's going to be difficult to repeat. In other words, the offense needs to get better.

We lose to Jax and Atlanta, we aren't making the playoffs. We are playing for top pick in the 2nd round.
The only people who worry about playing for draft position will always be worried about playing for draft position and never about competing to win.

I've seen enough of the posters on this board reveling in this kind of nonsense to know it's true.

If we won a championship they would be complaining about our spots in the draft - Book It - LOL

The only people who worry about playing for draft position will always be worried about playing for draft position and never about competing to win.

I've seen enough of the posters on this board reveling in this kind of nonsense to know it's true.

If we won a championship they would be complaining about our spots in the draft - Book It - LOL
Seeing our history in the draft it has to be a miserable exsisitancd being a fan of that type

I am encouraged by the Ravens game, but until the offense can score 24 points a game consistantly, playoffs is a waste of time discussing.
I really enjoyed the Hunt play. Little plays like that can rally the team.
I also liked the physical play. They were not dominated and held their own. The defense? That is the ticket to the playoffs.
Whatever Flores ate Thursday morning, he should continue eating on game days..lol

We did migrate up from 1% to 4% chance of playoffs on the NYTimes projections. I'll ignore the fact that after week 1 we had a 63% chance. Lol

All Ill say is remember who this franchise is and history. The future can lie to you but history is fact based.

History tells me the Miami Dolphins play themselves into a hole (Done) and that all but puts them outside the playoffs (the present) but then somehow find a groove and wins a few games , even games they were not supposed to have a chance in (Ravens anyone) only to gut the fanbase with a losses to teams considered far inferior (Jets?)

We have been here and the script never changes...Dont act surprised

Who said I was worried?

I just simply stated facts.

I couldn’t care less about our 2nd round pick, especially if Grier is our GM.

Back
Top Bottom