Afc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc

KobeBryant

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just a topic to talk about would be this who would you most fear right now in the playoffs?And the second question is Where would you rate the dolphins in the AFC right now?

Well the first question is i would fear the most the Raiders.....
The second question i would rate them 1 or 2

I would say second right now, Oakland is playing pretty badly. I would worry about Pittsburgh the most, just about everything on their team (except for their kicking game) is clicking pretty well.

I would fear Pittsburgh more than the Raiders. I think the Raiders are overrated.

I wouldn't know how to rank us - depends on which team shows up. When we show up - #1. When we don't - playoffs? really?

Without a shadow of a doubt please dont let the Jets get in the playoffs ....................other than that we can take anybody in the afc ................the steelers dont scare me and the raiders our feeling the affects of there age late in the year.....................I rank us #1 as long as we come to play.............NOBODY CAN STOP CHRIS (THE MAN) CHAMBERS

;) Wow don't let THE J-E-T-S into the playoffs.

why is that, if we suck so much then why do the fish fans sweat

it. let me see 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.

ooooh that's why...

:lol:

If we played like we did last night the rest of the year and in the playoffs....I fear noone......

Hey dont get me wrong I give Jets there props but then again whats more important beating the fins or making the playoffs or even winning the division...............You have earned your respect by handing our ass to us the last 4 years but we dont play golf in January as much as Vinny and his boys..........

excuse me, excuse me, excuse me!

but i think if you check the records, the fins have the one and only win in postseason against your little green airplanes! :D

I hear you, I was at the game last nite what a show that was,

you have a couple of tough games comming up, i belive that the

Jets won't self-destruct this time.. if they do then I'll run back to

da Bronx :(

Well really you only have The raiders to worry about but maybe you guys wont choke this year

Let's not fall asleep on the Patriots they are playing very well,

the system is working for them,, they have a good offensive cord

in Charlie Wies, and Belechicken is doing a good job there for

them..

the Pats game is the big game. Since the #3 tie break behind record and head-head is in division record. Beating the Patises would give us a nice 6-2 in division record; and Pitt is 5-2 and destined to lose to the Ravens.

Don't count out

Buffalo....

They are on a win streak... Which is more than I can say about the Jets 2 game losing streak...

Back
Top Bottom