After hearing about Fowler... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After hearing about Fowler...

Let's talk biology. Muscles are not naturally stronger then tendons. When a tendon "pops" from a straight action it usually implies something being less than natural. Just saying…

Let's talk biology. Muscles are not naturally stronger then tendons. When a tendon "pops" from a straight action it usually implies something being less than natural. Just saying…

I'm no expert, but I've heard that a lot of supplements can cause issues like this. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, because I very well could be.

After hearing about Fowler of the Jags it made me sick! We need to wrap Parker in bubble wrap and keep him in the locker room until the season starts!! LOL

Get a giant piece of bubble wrap and have it around him....

This is wrong.
As I understand he tore a ligament.
Ligaments connect bone to bone. This has nothing to do with juicing.
More likely he was out of shape given the long layoff and his muscles were fatigued.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I'm no expert, but I've heard that a lot of supplements can cause issues like this. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, because I very well could be.

I don't have the exact answer, but I would be somewhat skeptical of this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah it sucks. Gotta feel for the guy. He had to be so hyped about his first mini camp and getting to show why he was the 3rd pick. I'd be so pissed if I were in that situation. Tough pill to swallow.

Can't really prevent injuries like that. From what I heard his knee buckled.

Just like how somebody fell onto Albert's leg last year. A lot of injuries can't really be avoided.

Edit: Really, thumbs down for this post? :lol:

:idk: Seriously, I'm intrigued to know what is wrong with this post.

if you watch how his left foot planted and stuck, as he bent with a lot of force applied.... i highly doubt any supplements or juicing had anything to do with this injury. it looked awful, and just sucks.... 1st day of practice, 1st day of step one into this kids dream of playing in the NFL.... i feel so bad

Back
Top Bottom