After Last Night's Drubbing, At Least For Gase It's "Taco Tuesday" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Last Night's Drubbing, At Least For Gase It's "Taco Tuesday"

I hate to admit how pumped I was when we signed Gase. It's embarrassing!

As bad as the Dolphins are right now, I'd much rather be in our situation than the Jets at this point. It feels like they do not have a future and we do.

I hate to admit how pumped I was when we signed Gase. It's embarrassing!

As bad as the Dolphins are right now, I'd much rather be in our situation than the Jets at this point. It feels like they do not have a future and we do.
In all fairness I think most of us were when we hired Gase.

Again, Gase can design some beautiful routes. The issue is that his teams lack discipline and attention to detail. I have heard way too many people who went to Dolphin walkthroughs last year say they were some of the worst things they ever saw.

I've also said this before people talk about Gase needing a veteran DC. I think he needs a veteran offensive coordinator to assist him. I dont think it's a coincidence that the offense looked better with Clyde Christensen as the OC countering Gase compared to Dowell Loggains. Nothing against Loggains but he is one of Gase's bros

I predict that one snake will turn on the other and it'll be Williams trying to undermine Gase and get his job .. and in turn Gase, who was told to hire Williams as a condition of getting the job will try to oust him and put his father in law, Vitt in charge of the D. The Johnson Bros cluelessness makes Ross look like Gil Brandt by comparison. Looking forward to a very possible Househusbands of New Jersey type soap opera.

Back
Top Bottom