After play last night- Gase to Tanny "It's my fault." What do you think? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After play last night- Gase to Tanny "It's my fault." What do you think?

Lester

Can't help it. Born this way!
Reaction score
So, watching the game again today for fun! It's been a while since I can say that. Pass blocking is great!

Anyway, I noticed an interesting sidebar. About 23 min in (on my recording) when Cameron dropped that ridiculously easy pass, they cut to Tannehill and Gase on the side line looking dissapointed and you can pretty clearly (to me) see Gase mouth to him, "It's my fault."

Blows my mind to see a coach say this to his QB. At first it is exciting. Coach is in there mixing it up, just like a player. They are all in this together. Who knows what will happen, but that is surely a new approach that feels right. Can't wait to see what will happen this year. At least not the same ol' Fins.

Or will it all go south if we don't produce.

Or was he saying sorry because he called a play to Jordan? Lol

What does it mean?
Discuss:

I think it was about the play prior...I recall seeing that...I think gase didn't like his call on the play prior

Gase. Whatever happens down the stretch, is a breath of fresh air.

I want Philbin back......

SIKE! Gase really is a fresh breath of clear Alaskan clean cold air that makes you say sssssssssssha!

Adam Gase is the first coach Miami has had in a long time I generally have hopes for.

I was against his hiring... I wanted an experienced, old-school Head Coach. That said, ANYONE is better than Philbin. BUT, if Gase ever puts Thomas, Turner, or Pouncey back in the starting line-up I will start looking forward to the next regime. I've been saying that Philbin's entire o-line needs to be replaced. Gase finally replaces the interior (LG, C, and RG) with three guys playing new positions and already they're better than Thomas, Pouncey, and Turner. I'm tired of hearing how Pouncey is a Pro-Bowl Center; he's garbage. The line's play was improved when Satele replaced Pouncey, and again when Steen replaced him. How much proof does anyone need? If I couldn't trade Pouncey I'd cut him no matter what the cost. He's part of the problem (of poor o-line play) and needs to go.

Joe would have been hunched over getting all queasy.

I was against his hiring... I wanted an experienced, old-school Head Coach.

I did too, and while I wasn't initially thrilled about the hiring of Gase, I've been impressed by pretty much everything he's done since he started working here which is the complete opposite of the way I felt about his predecessor.

Adam Gase is the first coach Miami has had in a long time I generally have hopes for.

Concur. After the meatall & Principal Joe, how could you not be enthused by AG?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I was against his hiring... I wanted an experienced, old-school Head Coach. That said, ANYONE is better than Philbin. BUT, if Gase ever puts Thomas, Turner, or Pouncey back in the starting line-up I will start looking forward to the next regime. I've been saying that Philbin's entire o-line needs to be replaced. Gase finally replaces the interior (LG, C, and RG) with three guys playing new positions and already they're better than Thomas, Pouncey, and Turner. I'm tired of hearing how Pouncey is a Pro-Bowl Center; he's garbage. The line's play was improved when Satele replaced Pouncey, and again when Steen replaced him. How much proof does anyone need? If I couldn't trade Pouncey I'd cut him no matter what the cost. He's part of the problem (of poor o-line play) and needs to go.

The line was better when Brenner replaced either Psycho Richie or #51

Well, Pouncey is starting and the O-line looked fine last week with Pouncey at center. Steen is a nice replacement, if needed, but Pounce will get the nod when he is healthy.

You actual think Steen is better than Pouncey based on one preseason game against the worse pass rush in the league last year?

Pouncy is starting nobody can blame Gase for that. Hes our best center. But nice to know we have a capable backup

Real leaders admit when the fault lays on them. They also take the blame when it doesn't. It's good if Gase was taking the load from Tanne if that's what the situation called for.

Back
Top Bottom