After seeing Dez Bryant on the All Star Games... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After seeing Dez Bryant on the All Star Games...

It's pretty well known or so I thought.

I've heard all the same things..........Things like he's not very smart and acts like a 12 year old kid.

He's not the kind of guy Bill ,Jeff and Tony draft or bring in as a FA.

He just doesn't have the Makeup of a Miami Dolphin player.

I don't understand why you are saying he doesn't have the make up for us Davis was considered worse then that and we drafted him didn't we

I really don't see Dez being available at #12. We'll see. I just don't think Miami will even have the ability to draft him.

yea i think if was just you that thought i have looked in to Dez Bryant and have never seen anything like him having a bad work ethic
I'm pretty sure I'm not. All the top draft websites seem to agree. Immature, arrogant, and lazy come up quite often when talking Dez Bryant.

I don't understand why you are saying he doesn't have the make up for us Davis was considered worse then that and we drafted him didn't we
All that about Davis turned out to be false IIRC. His coach came out and threw that out. Davis' work ethic has never been questioned. While he is ****y, it's in a good way. For all I know, all that about Bryant could be false, but from what I've seen, that arrogance is definitely there.

guys after watching the all start workouts im starting to like shipley. im all about the white WRs and i love how he wears no gloves. I have to ask though, anyone who watches these all star workouts, is it just me or should that marty gilliard or whatever cut the damn hair and lose the hat alrdy? how can u take him seriously? i understand the sunglasses but no1 else wears that ****. i mean cmon shipley doesnt even wear gloves . granted i must say shipley is probably another slot guy, which we dont need more bess's and hartlines

Back
Top Bottom