After seeing Dez Bryant on the All Star Games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After seeing Dez Bryant on the All Star Games...

LZAR420

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At first i really want Mcclain with the first pick to boost up the defense. Although, i just watched Dez Bryant on TV and i think a player with his attitude would be perfect for the Dolphins as a whole. He would be optimistic the whole game and make those big plays and work for the win. I am now hoping that Parcels is on the Dez Bryant train for this years draft.

i really hope we get Dez Bryant i am hoping no one gives up a first round pick to denver for brandon Marshall unless it is us so that way we could have Dez i am been on the Dez Bryant Bandwagon since the start of the College football season

huge combine for this guy

can he run fast and interview well

if he goes sub 4.5 he a will be top 10 pick

And apparently he has the biggest hands in the draft. I'd be happy with Bryant or McClain... both seem like cool dudes with good heads on their shoulders.

At first i really want Mcclain with the first pick to boost up the defense. Although, i just watched Dez Bryant on TV and i think a player with his attitude would be perfect for the Dolphins as a whole. He would be optimistic the whole game and make those big plays and work for the win. I am now hoping that Parcels is on the Dez Bryant train for this years draft.
What attitude? Bryant is known for having questionable work ethic as well as being arrogant and ****y, and not in a good way either ala Vontae Davis. Basically, he's the next diva WR.

an exceptional wideout is gonna see the ball 6 times a game on a good day.a MLB is gonna call the defense and impact 30+ plays. you decide who's more important.

an exceptional wideout is gonna see the ball 6 times a game on a good day.a MLB is gonna call the defense and impact 30+ plays. you decide who's more important.
Not a fair analogy. A Gamebreaking WR can only touch the ball 5 times a game but have a huge effect in 30 others. Double teams, coverage responsibility etc....

I am not saying we should grab him with our 12th pick or not. just saying its not a fair analogy.
Chubbs

6 touches would be exceptional for say Ted Ginn. the big time receivers will touch it more than that. you're comparing apples and oranges anyway. having a receiver like Dez would open up opportunities for other players as well. Bess may get more room to operate underneath. if we get a pass catching TE, he may see some mismatches one on one. both players would be very important, but obviously in different ways. according to some on here, we already have a highly intelligent, instinctive ILB in Channing Crowder. :bobdole:

What attitude? Bryant is known for having questionable work ethic as well as being arrogant and ****y, and not in a good way either ala Vontae Davis. Basically, he's the next diva WR.

Where did you get that from? did you play at OSU? or is it something you just came up with.

Don't tell me I read this and that from a blog or whatever, show me evidence and I will give you credibility.

Where did you get that from? did you play at OSU? or is it something you just came up with.

Don't tell me I read this and that from a blog or whatever, show me evidence and I will give you credibility.
It's pretty well known or so I thought.

Dez Bryant NFL Scouting Report per MockingtheDraft.com

"A lot of the same complaints that were made about Michael Crabtree can be made about Bryant. They both played in a spread offense. Neither has blazing speed but have the hands and high-point agility to make up for it. The big difference is their attitudes. While Crabtree was known to have an inflated sense of his own self worth, Bryant is known to be a down-to-earth individual."

Back
Top Bottom