After the Pittsburgh Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After the Pittsburgh Game

Y-TownPhinVet

35 years and counting
Reaction score
After the Pittsburgh game, I felt the same way as I felt after the Fins lost 62-7 in the '99 palyoffs. The only difference is that JJ resigned after that discusting loss. I didn't get to enjoy Wanny's resignation speach this past week. If the Dolphins lose ugly for the fourth straight game, maybe we should flood local papers with E-mails demanding his resignation, or do you guys feel that may be too much? The fans pay the salaries and everyone should have a voice. I do hope the Fins win today, but I'm not real confident about this game. What's your opinions?

Have faith we will win today. This franchise is to damn good to go 0-4!
The New Jersey Cropdusters will only score 13 points on our defense. I think Jay Fiedler is going to light a fire under the teams a$$ today and we will win 24 -13. You gotta believe.

Y-TownPhinVet said:
After the Pittsburgh game, I felt the same way as I felt after the Fins lost 62-7 in the '99 palyoffs. The only difference is that JJ resigned after that discusting loss. I didn't get to enjoy Wanny's resignation speach this past week. If the Dolphins lose ugly for the fourth straight game, maybe we should flood local papers with E-mails demanding his resignation, or do you guys feel that may be too much? The fans pay the salaries and everyone should have a voice. I do hope the Fins win today, but I'm not real confident about this game. What's your opinions?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? did you bring that 62-7 game back to my attention.....that was a tough day to endure as a Dolphin fan in my area. But I do agree, JJ did the right thing by stepping down after that game, but do you really think Wanny will do that? Just think about it, if you SUCKED as a headcoach on two teams and had the same type of pattern of winning and then throwing it in reverse with both of those teams and know that no team is going to make you a HC(except for maybe Chargers), would you step down instead of fighting it out until the end of the season and hope an owner saw you stick it out and hire you? Either way, I'm down for flooding the newspaper and media and everything to tell them WANNY MUST GO.

Y-TownPhinVet said:
Have faith we will win today. This franchise is to damn good to go 0-4!
The New Jersey Cropdusters will only score 13 points on our defense. I think Jay Fiedler is going to light a fire under the teams a$$ today and we will win 24 -13. You gotta believe.

There is still people out there that believe? HOLY CHIT!! I thought all believers died or something when the Wanny era gave a good old dose of " :shakeno: :confused: :eek: :yell: " to the Dolphins team, fans, and so much more. Sorry, I will cheer on my team but reality tells me that with this o-line, injured players, retard mustache man as coach, etc... that we are better off Troy Aikman behind this O-Line and counting how many concusions he gets.

Back
Top Bottom