After this Sunday, the AFC will have another qb rivalry to talk about…….. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After this Sunday, the AFC will have another qb rivalry to talk about……..

Bills Fan in Peace guy says all of the backups are awesome.
I haven’t. I said I want to see them. McD and Frazier have raved about them. And they are the reason it was the only position group not added too in offseason. So I want to see Hamlin and Johnson play and prove to me what the coaches have talked about for years now.

Yeah Hamlin and Johnson are BU because the two starters are all pros.

Fact is Bills have not paid one of those all pros because they trust Hamlin and Johnson.
We'll see how that works out for them. I think Fins will toast them. If they perform well, I'll tip my hat. In my eyes, Hamlin and Johnson are jags.

The other taking point that will be used is the Bills Injuries to point to how “not ready” the Fins are in a loss.

It could be a very good game and close and Fins just don’t pull it out. I guarantee there is be media saying see even with all the Bills Injuries MIA couldn’t do it and will hurt the perception of MIA going forward (shouldn’t you have a good team down there from what I saw so far).
You are amazing! A Bills fan who lives in Florida, an active member of Dolphins forum since 2006, and is knowledgeable of the game. Go Bills!!

I haven’t. I said I want to see them. McD and Frazier have raved about them. And they are the reason it was the only position group not added too in offseason. So I want to see Hamlin and Johnson play and prove to me what the coaches have talked about for years now.
It was sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom