After Today's Signings, 23 Roster Spots Left | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Today's Signings, 23 Roster Spots Left

It's not concern at all, it's keeping track of how many more players we can realistically expect to see the team sign.

And it's also interesting to see the position breakdown and anticipate where the team might be aiming in the draft.

Not so much you but some seem "concerned." I appreciate you keeping track!

Thanks!

:)

I don't get it... Why are some peeps so concerned about the 90 man roster as if we're the only team far short of that??? Makes no sense. Every team has 53 + PC 10 = 63 effective on the roster. And of course it's ONLY the 53 that really matters. So what's the concern that we're short on the 90???

It's pretty much the same for every team. It's not like they have stockpiles of NFL roster worthy dudes stored in a warehouse!

After the draft and UDFA -- we'll have a surplus!

:)

it's not concerning but almost comical. we have STARTING holes on the oline and dline and we have signed 10 AAF players and some dude from NFL Brasil. If that's not intentionally shitting on 2019 then I don't know what is.

it's not concerning but almost comical. we have STARTING holes on the oline and dline and we have signed 10 AAF players and some dude from NFL Brasil. If that's not intentionally ****ting on 2019 then I don't know what is.

So everytime we sign a player prior to the 2019 season no matter how good or bad he is we'll hear, " If that's not intentionally ****ting on 2019 then I don't know what is"

That's because it's what you want to believe.

So everytime we sign a player prior to the 2019 season no matter how good or bad he is we'll hear, " If that's not intentionally ****ting on 2019 then I don't know what is"

We havent signed anyone good at all this offseason. Tell me one hole we have filled this offseason. We have created 5-6 holes and we havent filled one with a better alternative.

WHICH I AGREE WITH.

Seriously! I honestly don’t know what kind of signings fans expect in early April. It’s not like Kevin Mawae has cloned his 23-year-old self, the NFL has determined that since he has identical cellular structure to the original KM the clone is therefore ineligible for the draft, and that clone wants to play for the Dolphins and they’re ignoring him to sign AAF players and international talent. It’s April. We’re doinf draft analysis and bringing in roster churners and seeing if something sticks. If HOFers start cloning themselves I’m sure we’ll adjust our strategy.

We havent signed anyone good at all this offseason. Tell me one hole we have filled this offseason. We have created 5-6 holes and we havent filled one with a better alternative.

WHICH I AGREE WITH.

Tell me the season starts tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I can see your setting yourself up for an exciting 2019 season.

Seriously! I honestly don’t know what kind of signings fans expect in early April. It’s not like Kevin Mawae has cloned his 23-year-old self, the NFL has determined that since he has identical cellular structure to the original KM the clone is therefore ineligible for the draft, and that clone wants to play for the Dolphins and they’re ignoring him to sign AAF players and international talent. It’s April. We’re doinf draft analysis and bringing in roster churners and seeing if something sticks. If HOFers start cloning themselves I’m sure we’ll adjust our strategy.

Couldn't have said it better myself:up:

Tell me the season starts tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I can see your setting yourself up for an exciting 2019 season.

Well if you think we are getting 3-4 quality starters from the draft then you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

They had a whole month of free agency to bring in someone that wasn't a backup. We havent brought in anyone that was a starter last year. No one. Now we are bringing in guys that werent even in the league last year. I am fine with that. But to think this team is setting itself up to win in 2019 is kind of amazing.

Well if you think we are getting 3-4 quality starters from the draft then you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Just the draft???

Did the NFL punish us and say that's the only place we can fill our holes??

It's good to see you have vision and you dont limit your options.

They had a whole month of free agency to bring in someone that wasn't a backup. We havent brought in anyone that was a starter last year. No one. Now we are bringing in guys that werent even in the league last year. I am fine with that. But to think this team is setting itself up to win in 2019 is kind of amazing.
And they made it very clear they weren’t going to make the same mistakes in FA that they’ve made in years past. In fact, they all but said they were going to start taking a different approach when they fired Gase. You don’t start an entirely new process by immediately repeating the mistakes you’re trying to move on from.

Just the draft???

Did the NFL punish us and say that's the only place we can fill our holes??

It's good to see you have vision and you dont limit your options.

So after this team didn't sign one starter in free agency, you think they are gonna be big players after the draft? We gonna make some blockbuster trades? This team as you see if right now is what we are gonna be minus the draft. They will "churn the bottom" some but that what it is the bottom.

And they made it very clear they weren’t going to make the same mistakes in FA that they’ve made in years past. In fact, they all but said they were going to start taking a different approach when they fired Gase. You don’t start an entirely new process by immediately repeating the mistakes you’re trying to move on from.

That new process is to gut this team down to nothing and build it from the absolute bottom.

You're a quick learner on the meaning of rebuilding.:nah:

We havent rebuilt anything this offseason.

If they draft a QB in the first round, I will change my way of thinking. I don't think they are drafting one in the first though. They are stock piling pick in 2020. Thats when you will see the true "Rebuild" when we have the cap and picks to do it.

Back
Top Bottom