After watching Faker Mayfield, I think we should draft 2 QB's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After watching Faker Mayfield, I think we should draft 2 QB's

They were drafted in the same year and Baker has been overly hyped so yes it is about the draft class bro!

Minshew is not part of the thread but your riding his nuts and he doesnt play for Miami....

You dont make any sense bro!

Ummm I talked about Minshew in a thread in which he was part of the topic. This thread is not about the 2018 draft class its about Baker Mayfield.

giphy.gif

Douchefield could take the snap - run over to the linebacker - stick it in his breadbasket like a handoff and his fanboys would still find a way to blame everybody else :lol:

He was always overrated. :lol:

He runs away from rushers about as well as he does from the cops. Even they sacked his ass :lol:

Douchefield could take the snap - run over to the linebacker - stick it in his breadbasket like a handoff and his fanboys would still find a way to blame everybody else :lol:

He was always overrated. :lol:

He runs away from rushers about as well as he does from the cops. Even they sacked his *** :lol:

Wow! Tell us how you really feel about him.

Wow! Tell us how you really feel about him.

If he keeps holding that ball and trying to play like Johnny Football - Bosa is fixing to plant his ass at midfield like a flag :lol:

Look over to the sideline and grab your crotch now Douchefield :lol:

If he keeps holding that ball and trying to play like Johnny Football - Bosa is fixing to plant his *** at midfield like a flag :lol:

Look over to the sideline and grab your crotch now Douchefield :lol:

Wait, Didn't you have him as your top QB prospect in the 2018 draft? What happened?

Funny how the 2019 QB class looking better than the 2018 QB class at the moment...

2018: Baker (sophomore slump), Mono Boy, Jason Allen (concussed), Lamar Jackson (coming back to earth), Josh Rosen (on his way to 1 win in 2 seasons), Mason Rudolph (concussed), Luke Falk (Stinkin' like a Jet)

Panthers' Kyle Allen looking like best of the bunch right now.

2019: Daniel Jones and Minshew already looking good.

The OL coach from last year said that it was Ken Zampese the QB coach that got the most out of Baker. He was a failure as an OC but he has long been considered one of the best QB coaches around. So I could see him not being there being an issue.

But to go along with it. I think people highly overrated some of the Browns talent if not all of it

Funny how the 2019 QB class looking better than the 2018 QB class at the moment...

2018: Baker (sophomore slump), Mono Boy, Jason Allen (concussed), Lamar Jackson (coming back to earth), Josh Rosen (on his way to 1 win in 2 seasons), Mason Rudolph (concussed), Luke Falk (Stinkin' like a Jet)

Panthers' Kyle Allen looking like best of the bunch right now.

2019: Daniel Jones and Minshew already looking good.
I've always thought Luke Falk was the second coming of John Beck, what a horrible QB.

The OL coach from last year said that it was Ken Zampese the QB coach that got the most out of Baker. He was a failure as an OC but he has long been considered one of the best QB coaches around. So I could see him not being there being an issue.

But to go along with it. I think people highly overrated some of the Browns talent if not all of it
The big mistake was ignoring the offensive line and trading zeitler to the giants. Then they went to a more vertical passing game but they can't get those plays to develop.

kitchens was a strange hire and if they do not improve soon he will be one and done. He doesn t want to give up playcalling duties either which is creating an issue.

Overall it's a ton of misplaced pieces and egotiscal personalities. It didn't help that kitchens was to buddy buddy with the players. They went full Cleveland for sure

The big mistake was ignoring the offensive line and trading zeitler to the giants. Then they went to a more vertical passing game but they can't get those plays to develop.

kitchens was a strange hire and if they do not improve soon he will be one and done. He doesn t want to give up playcalling duties either which is creating an issue.

Overall it's a ton of misplaced pieces and egotiscal personalities. It didn't help that kitchens was to buddy buddy with the players. They went full Cleveland for sure

The thing is they dont have the pieces for a vertical attack. I still am baffled (shouldn't be I Know) that they are trying to make Juice a deep threat. He was never that with us.

The thing is they dont have the pieces for a vertical attack. I still am baffled (shouldn't be I Know) that they are trying to make Juice a deep threat. He was never that with us.
oh that is very obvious. it's a total 180 from how they called games last year. too many long developing plays that strain baker and the line. I'm surprised Todd monken isn't calling any plays. guy had fitz and Winston playing at career levels last year and I was hoping the phone would get him. Just a waste for him to be the oc by name only

Back
Top Bottom