After Watching other Games today Our Grim reality hit me like a City Bus! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Watching other Games today Our Grim reality hit me like a City Bus!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah Real Revelation right? All of us arm chair GM's knew this team was moving backwards for the last few years under the guidance of Jeff Ireland. But Holy Crap watching the ALL the other teams picks and accuisitons actually pay off on the field made it all to real to me no matter how much I may have hoped and dreamed the Miami Dolphins are going to be bad for a long long time. Especially if Jeff Ireland Remains GM and probably as long as Ross is the Owner. Our team looks like a mid college team out there compared to a lot of the league. Oh sure hit me with your sarcastic replies but I wonder if anybody else kinda thought the same thing today watching the games?

What a stupid post...sorry but it is. You apparently didn't watch the other teams get torched way worse than we did against lesser teams.

You are speaking the truth, The fish are light years away from the good teams. I mostly blame the GM. Miami has a bloated budget and yet very little talent. Dolphins need to play the rookies as much as possible to see what they can do. I hope Jeff is gone before next years Draft. All those extra 2nd and 3rd round picks will be wasted if he gets to make the call come draft day.

Man i watched my second favorite team the bucs play and was blown away by martin and v_jackson. That team plays hard and seems like they want to win.

You think we had a bad day? The Titans lost 34-13 and Jake Locker and Nate Washington got hurt on the same play.

The Bills got straight clowned by the Jets and demonstrated that Ryan Fitzpatrick still sucks and that their defense is still overrated trash. Oh, and Fred Jackson got hurt.

Could be worse, at least we seemed to get out mostly healthy.

We have absolutely no playmakers at wide recievers ...we are practically playing 8 man football... I mean the texans have one stud WR ... Good running game... Average TE... Gm manager at QB ... Basically what we had last year... But to put a rookie QB out there with nobody that's going to help him is a disaster in the making... Worst front office in the history of the franchise and what's worse... The owner don't give a

Yep and a lot of those teams doing the Bashing sucked at one time and did something about it. Our front office is clueless.

Yeah Real Revelation right? All of us arm chair GM's knew this team was moving backwards for the last few years under the guidance of Jeff Ireland. But Holy Crap watching the ALL the other teams picks and accuisitons actually pay off on the field made it all to real to me no matter how much I may have hoped and dreamed the Miami Dolphins are going to be bad for a long long time. Especially if Jeff Ireland Remains GM and probably as long as Ross is the Owner. Our team looks like a mid college team out there compared to a lot of the league. Oh sure hit me with your sarcastic replies but I wonder if anybody else kinda thought the same thing today watching the games?
Not a stupid post. Right on the money. Who cares if there are other bad teams to make some fans feel better, but for those that grew up "always being in any game at any time", this team has been sour for a few years and bad for longer. This team right now, is the worst Dolphins team I have ever seen. I'm talking since the early 70's. It sure seems like Ireland, but there is something dead in this organization. I'm not just saying it because our rookie underdeveloped QB was bad today, I think the organization is bad at the top. And forget the sarcastic replies, that is easy to do, you have every right to state what you did. I'm not the kind of fan that eats whatever you serve me. I demand a good product and I don't see one.

What a stupid post...sorry but it is. You apparently didn't watch the other teams get torched way worse than we did against lesser teams.
Kloud9...what makes the OP comments stupid. Just plain stupid you say. Or a certain type of stupid. No I did not watch the lesser teams either as you say. I watched a bunch of great games with some great teams. some have been great for a long time and others have become great while we dink around.

Kloud9...what makes the OP comments stupid. Just plain stupid you say. Or a certain type of stupid. No I did not watch the lesser teams either as you say. I watched a bunch of great games with some great teams. some have been great for a long time and others have become great while we dink around.
you all act like we were playing against a cupcake team...the texans may have represented the afc in the big game if schaub wasn't hurt last year..I can see if we were playing against a lesser team..but my god..they are at least a top 5 team in the league at home! No loss is a good loss,but I feel a heck of a lot better about this one than the pats loss last year. Tipped passes and such can be cleaned up,so I'm not jumping off a bridge right now..if it were int like weedens I would be scared as hell,but besides some miscues I see potential in this squad

Back
Top Bottom