Aftermath of the Miami Dolphins preseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aftermath of the Miami Dolphins preseason

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall put it best when he announced it’s time to turn the page, focusing the team’s attention on the regular season. You know, the real season.

And Marshall’s so confident his team will play well in 2010 he told the Cowboys support staff after the game he’ll be back in February to play in the big game. That’s right, Brandon Marshall’s talking about the Super Bowl.

Marshall’s still optimistic. He stressed it’s too early to evaluate his brief tenure with his new team, or his chemistry with starting quarterback Chad Henne, who admits the offense needs to become more consistent.

“We got a lot of good work. It counts now,” Marshall said about the regular season. “This is what matters. I don’t give a damn about those last four games.”

Nuff said?

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...of-the-miami-dolphins-preseason.html#comments

he's right. the only practical thing to do is make a clean slate and see what happens in Buffalo & Minnesota. it isn't time to panic yet if Jake is really ok.

i agree. preseason is history, next Sunday cant get here soon enough. from the next game onwards, every single game the fins will play will actually count finally which is good to see. no more excuses, no more scrubs, all the first stringers playing now full time, its time to go.

i expect this team to come out of the gate next Sunday with a sense of urgency and show us all that the preseason performance meant absolutely nothing, and have nolan prove to us how the d we were playing this preseason wasn't the d that he has planned for the regular season.

It's nice to hear the confidence in all these players (Henne, Dansby, Marshall). But every team has this attitude going into the season. No one ever dreamed of playing in the NFL to lose in the playoffs and with good reason. Doesn't really mean anything either way.

Back
Top Bottom