Afternoon Saturday Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afternoon Saturday Report

outtawack311

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
QB: Jay is 2nd string, no doubt. He was completely off on his passes and had a few fumbles on the snap. AJ had much better accuracy then yesterday. Jay was his old self with a fumble followed by 2 over throws an underthrow then a decent pass. On a 5 yard out he overthrew so bad it woulda gone over the fence if a guy on the sidelines didnt catch it.

WR: I like this group of WR. Boston only dropped 1 today, Derrius dropped a couple, but snoop and chambers were on.

RB: Ricky is Ricky, nothing more needed. Fred Russell still impresses on everything he does.

O-line: Today there was actually pushing and a lot more contact then i thought there would be. Wade smith got BURNT by JT on one play. They played pretty well overall. I still like Carey, Jeno and Seth.

D-line: Really good, nothing more is needed.

LB: Bua Chased some guys down in the scrimmage, those hits woulda hurt if there was more contact. The starters are doing fine and Moore is still out.

CB: Madison was missing and Reggie Howard took his spot. Surtain was decent today. Will Poole was shown up on a play when he took on Chambers.

No pictures from this one, I cant find the cord to empty out the pics from yesterday, I am going to find it tonight.

bmfootos1-1.jpg

Seeing mixed reviews on the QBs and Boston. B ut everyone is saying Fred Russell is impressive. Thanks for report!

Lehighphin, I am with you!! It seems the reports are either very positive for one QB and negative on the other!! It is really hard for me to get a true read!! I wish I could be there to see it for myself.

I agree that Jay was off today, but the one pass that you mentioned that was way overthrown to the sideline, it seemed Jay was interntionally throwing it away b/c no one was open...

Dude said:
I agree that Jay was off today, but the one pass that you mentioned that was way overthrown to the sideline, it seemed Jay was interntionally throwing it away b/c no one was open...

What do you mean?? He threw it over/behind an open wr. It was that bad to make it look like he threw it away, but he just overthrew the wr bad.

Well, I'm seeing many reports of people giving their "he did bad/he did good" opinions. How about we just stick to the facts that so and so completed this many, so and so caught this many......and let us get our own opinions.

Don't hate me because I'm right, hate me because I'm better then you. :D

I think I have now seen 3 reports from this session, and I feel like I was practically there myself. Great job to you and to everybody else who has shared this stuff. :D

Well, it seems like people are seeing what they want to see and that's probably why we're getting different reports. I still love the fact that they're sharing it with us who can't go but I can't wait for pre-season so I can see for myself.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom