Age, Salary Put Heat On Miami Dolphins’ Kiko Alonso In 2019 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Age, Salary Put Heat On Miami Dolphins’ Kiko Alonso In 2019

I can't wait to get a look at a real depth chart or reports from camp to see where some of these guys are being lined up and in what packages.

For every good play Kiko makes, there's 5 bonehead plays coming... Never seen a guy take so many major fouls on 3rd down...

For every good play Kiko makes, there's 5 bonehead plays coming... Never seen a guy take so many major fouls on 3rd down...

If you consider overrunning a play or taking a bad angle "bonehead," I'm with ya.

I think this coaching staff/management team will finish what they started this year with the purge of some more of the roster next year.

Last edited:
Jerome Baker is going to be your coverage LB. McMillan is going in the middle. That leaves Kiko as your weakside backer.

Baker's coverage skills are the best of the bunch and for those hung up on PFF he rates out above average in both coverage and run stopping.

So yeah that's a future building block so add one more above average LB and you'll have a decent core.

I do think our LBing core will be better this year than it has in several years .... like a decade ... even if you don't think they are the most talented - just being disciplined enough to do their job will be an improvement.

Wow... has it been that long since Dansby/Burnett in their last two years? One good season in the last 15.

Jerome Baker has been pleasant to watch and will continue to grow into a winning player for us. Never been nearly as down on Kiko as most of this forum, either. The guy makes plays... However, I still think our LBers will be below average overall, just not our worst unit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom