Agent: Miami's Henderson felt dehydrated, cut workout short | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent: Miami's Henderson felt dehydrated, cut workout short

Wow, this kid wants nothing to do with success....

I hope he never earns a penny in the nfl and never plays a snap.

Maybe he just needs a couple more years to mature - he its just 22 after all.

His immense talent will be too much for some teams to pass on. I would think he's now a 4th round grade but would not be surprised to see him go in the 3rd.

I would not touch him with a 10 foot pole and i'm a Canes fan. Let the Jets draft him. On the other hand guard Brandon Linder might be a nice late round pick up.

Maybe he just needs a couple more years to mature - he its just 22 after all.

His immense talent will be too much for some teams to pass on. I would think he's now a 4th round grade but would not be surprised to see him go in the 3rd.

Only 22, :lol:

Apparently, you gotta be 40 years old to act like a damn adult these days.

I've seen the whispers on some Canes boards, that the marijuana use among football players is so out of control it's ridiculous. Al Golden supposedly puts his foot down in front of the team and thinks the message is crystal, then students report seeing the players indulging within hours.

Probably 5th or 6th round for Henderson. Quite expensive because he was trending upward prior to the combine and subsequent issues. He likely would have been a 3rd, with chance for late 2nd.

BTW, there are rumors about Mettenberger of LSU that are far worse than anything Henderson has been linked to. Don't be surprised if he falls. This news about a diluted sample was hardly a shock given some of the anecdotes I've read from LSU students regarding Mettenberger. I won't provide any specifics but the draft forum on footballsfuture.com carries the related threads.

Back
Top Bottom