Agent..Williams in rigarous training program.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent..Williams in rigarous training program..

Don't believe it till you see Ricky in pads. Agents are going to make their clients look as favorable as possible.

phillyphinphan said:
Well, Well, Well, an agent talking up his client, that's original....

Actually, you can't really lump Steinberg in with guys like the Poston brothers; he is one of the true class acts left in the business.

Lip Service. That's all it is. Between palimoney, 4 ounces a week and paying back 8.6 mil I think Ricky needs a paycheck! And so does his Agent!

Yeah.. that is a sweeeeeeet signature!!!! :wink:

Anyway, my feelings are mixed, I cannot take another 4 - 12 season, but I do not think the team will offer him a warm reception after quitting on them last season... I myself will never forgive or forget that (unless he gets us to the Superbowl) :D

ercin13 said:
he's got his bong hit reps up to 35 a day.

OMFG.......that sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor with that Sig. I cant...quit ....staring.....at.....it. :eek: :eek:

phillyphinphan said:
A "Classy Agent"? that's an oxymoron if a ever heard one. Nah, I really don't know THAT much about steinberg so I'll defer.......

Well, it's awfully easy to be casually dismissive of someone that gives you a solid piece of information, but if you can present any evidence that Steinberg has done anything to lose the distinction of being a stand-up guy, I invite you to please post it.

ahhhhh........What was this thread about.....ummmmmm.....Can't take eyes off that sig. Man that's nice. Anyway I think if Ricky can get back to 215-220lbs that he will be okay to play. Did I mention how hot that sig is?

Back
Top Bottom