Agents start to steer clients away from Miami... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agents start to steer clients away from Miami...

Cloudy

MustNotSleep-MustWarnOthers
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/29/1797098_p2/miami-dolphins-swim-with-a-shark.html

Since the start of the year, seven Dolphins players have dumped their existing agents and signed with Rosenhaus, giving him 10 clients on the team in a pursuit that could be considered relentless even by his standards. This has infuriated the spurned agents. According to multiple sources, at least two have told the team they will no longer steer their clients toward the Dolphins for fear that Rosenhaus, who is forever lurking at the perimeter of the Miami practice field, schmoozing with players, will swipe them.

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with what Rosenhaus is doing...

Haha Drew is a beast. Can't knock the hustle. It's all good because the more clients Rosenhaus has the better. Dude is a die-hard Dolphin fan...

I think I speak for everyone when I say, so........

What kind of player picks a team because of his agent?

Oh wait, didn't JT do that? ;)

I never found anything to do with agents very interesting.

I like the NFL, football games & players. I find what GM's do vey interesting and how team's operate interesting. What agents do is the ugly, unpeasant, wholly uninteresting side of the sport IMO.

It's like talking about who is a better accountant.

Considering that we do most of our work via the draft and that Drew has enough quality NFL players under his care, this is a complete non-issue. I used to dislike Drew, but he's a quality agent and football character.

He's really annoying to listen to when he talks about his clients but you gotta admit he's the best damn agent in the business. He know's how to roll.

Back
Top Bottom