Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

I blame all equally, I never just blame the O or just blame the D but when I see people acting like we have a great D I have to speak the truth. Our D is good to very good, not close to great.

I'll give you good but very good has an answer for Tebow.

Because then you realize that it still isn't good enough. If you compare poop to puke, one might look a little better than the other. It's when you compare one of the two to cinnamon rolls (or your desert of choice) however, that you see that there is still no real comparison.
I just realized there was writing above your pictures....what were you saying again?

It's really not that big of a deal anymore to be better than Mark Sanchez is it?

The post failed when you started with Sanchez. Lets talk Brady or Brees. When he can command an offense like them then and only then we have a convesation. Right now your comparing a hooker to a prostitute.

OK. I bite. I compare Brady's very first full season in 2001 to Moore's 2011 season.

Brady (2001)
QBR 86.5
Com% 63.9
INT/TD Ratio 1.5
Yards/game 190

Moore (2011)
QBR 85.8
Com% 63.6
INT/TD Ratio 1.4
Yards/game 188

Cool.

And if I take the first season of Brees (2002)

QBR 76.9
Com% 60.8
INT/TD Ratio 1.06
Yards/game 205

why are we even discussing Mark Sanchez?......

Jets fans dont even discuss Mark Sanchez!

OK. I bite. I compare Brady's very first full season in 2001 to Moore's 2011 season.

Brady (2001)
QBR 86.5
Com% 63.9
INT/TD Ratio 1.5
Yards/game 190

Moore (2011)
QBR 85.8
Com% 63.6
INT/TD Ratio 1.4
Yards/game 188

Cool.

And if I take the first season of Brees (2002)

QBR 76.9
Com% 60.8
INT/TD Ratio 1.06
Yards/game 205

The first thing I thought of while watching the precision of Matt Moore is Tom Brady- get ready for a dynasty!

The first thing I thought of while watching the precision of Matt Moore is Tom Brady- get ready for a dynasty!

Fitzpatrick's performance yesterday kind of reminded me of Nacho Jet's against Denver.:lol:

He and the pass O bailed out the D and running game probably more than the other way around last year.

This year the running game has been bad most of the year as well as the OL. It's hard to perform, w/ that said he hasn't stepped up either. He has taken a step back w/o a doubt but he's not a bad QB.

What does Den's D last year have to do w/ this year? Their D hasn't been awful this year but it doesn't matter, our O and QB are in a funk. It happens, just like last year when we got shut down by Miami in Dec. I'm confident Mark and the O will bounce back just like they did last year.

The Pats D is much better than the stats, they allow about the same # of points per game as our supposed top defense.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Considering we haven't had a great defense and our running game last year was not great I'm not sure I understand your point

THis is coming from the guy who always talks about last year making the afc title game. How is he doing this year? Crappy. ASrgue all you want and keep your homer glasses on but he has played bad this year.

THis is coming from the guy who always talks about last year making the afc title game. How is he doing this year? Crappy. ASrgue all you want and keep your homer glasses on but he has played bad this year.

Yes, thatis the same as comparing Den's Defense to the D we faced last week:rolleyes2:

you could do worse...

Wait a minute! You already have!

whenever you bash the Jets I always feel good, it makes me feel confident.

I give junc credit, he sticks to his guns. He says the same stuff about Sanchez that he posts here over on the jets forum. Jets fans rip Sanchez and good ole nyjunc is right there to defend mark. I've been back and forth with Sanchez, let's see how he finishes this thing out. He should have a get well game vs the bills Sunday. I like what mike Lombardi said about the jets on a WEEI new England last Monday. He said the jets are a running team who lack an elite rb and have one dominant player on defense along with 10 guys who think they are dominant. Thought it was pretty funny, especially the part about the defense. He also thinks Sanchez misses soaphands Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom