Ahmad Black = Playmaker on Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Black = Playmaker on Defense

miami9954

Rookie
Club Member
Reaction score
First off let me start out by saying I'am all for drafting playmakers on offense.And I truly hope somehow we can find some this upcoming draft.Let me also say that I'am excited to see what Reshard Jones has in store with some more expereince.But I've watched this undersized(5 9'' 190ish) player from UF come up Big in games time and time again.With 11 interceptions in the past three years not counting 2 he had today in the Outback Bowl,he leads all defensive backs in the SEC.The guy has a nose for the ball and is a willing tackeler.Undersized, if you want to call him that, or not will be an exciting player for whoever drafts him.

Well numbers don't lie (usually) the guy makes plays. My concern is that he won't be able to make plays once he gets to the next level. The reason he's playing safety is that the coaches felt he was too slow to play CB. When you're as small as he is you need to be fast and he's not. He's had a great college career but I don't see any reason that an NFL team would take a chance on him at least if they have to give up a draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom