Ahmed > Breida | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed > Breida

Helaire wouldn’t look as good on this team but he would be a lot better than what we have now. He could of been a big part of our future.
That loss that most people are bitching about is a part of our future. We do need an identity on offense. I dont see us being exceptional at anything on offense. AND I hope we throw that RBs come a dime a dozen bullshit out the window!!!!

One nice 15 yard press the los run he bounced outside after multiple presses

spinning like a top otherwise. Jag

Upgrade this unit too. I was watching the raiders and kc game and thinking two things the entire time. Boy could these two teams run the ball down our throats if they commit to it gameplan wise and sure would be nice if we had some backs with some real damn talent.

not just dime a dozen rotation pieces

How can you have Matt Breida and Tua Tagovailoa on the same active roster and not be running RPOs all game long? I get the line isn't great but I got to think at this point it's more the old-timer in the skybox who really doesn't like that fancy pants new stuff or that he just doesn't know how to run it.

All of our backs are mediocre at best. RB and WR needs to be addressed in the off-season

Two things I dont get from this thread. 1. Gaskin return is a major positive because he's an intangibles guy, not athlete or power. He's a NE type of Kevin Faulk prototypes....2. Iggy was NOT drafted to replace anyone. I dont see this regime thinking that way...but if they did do that any fan who pays real attention, would see that 3rd round pick #29, who took MF's number, already outproducing anything MF ever did here in Miami (not at Pitt where he's freaking a Hoffer of freaking course, 😂 ). This whole regime gets it, they are ahead of us, unlike the past. We are like all state.

For gaskin to play pretty sure they’d have to remove him from ir today

Back
Top Bottom