AI wants out of Philly | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AI wants out of Philly

Section126 said:
Diop and Harris? Are you serious? BTW..Dalembert is better than Diop.

As for Marion and Barbosa..that would be like trading Just Marion since AI would take all of Barbosa's potential minutes, and you gotta trade SOMETHING for SOMETHING.

I'm through with Dalembert. Take a look at his box scores, doesn't know how to play and is ALWAYS in foul trouble. He will be one of those guys who never reaches his potential. Diop is steadier and was a force at times in the playoffs last year. As for Harris, he's a nice young point guard.

I'll maintain that there is NO WAY they would part with Marion and Barbosa. Even if AI went there, they would want Barbosa around to keep Nash's minutes down. He is one of the quickest players in the league and fits their system perfectly.

As for getting something for something, again Diop and Harris are two nice young players with their best years ahead of them. Also, a first rounder or two could be thrown in.

phinman1 said:
I'm through with Dalembert. Take a look at his box scores, doesn't know how to play and is ALWAYS in foul trouble. He will be one of those guys who never reaches his potential. Diop is steadier and was a force at times in the playoffs last year. As for Harris, he's a nice young point guard.

I'll maintain that there is NO WAY they would part with Marion and Barbosa. Even if AI went there, they would want Barbosa around to keep Nash's minutes down. He is one of the quickest players in the league and fits their system perfectly.

As for getting something for something, again Diop and Harris are two nice young players with their best years ahead of them. Also, a first rounder or two could be thrown in.

I am through with Dummybert (as us Sixer's fan love to call him) as well. The guy misses more alley oops and easy rebounds then anyone I have ever seen. It is like his feet are stuck in cement around the basket, and he and C-Webb stand there while little guys go right by them for layups. The Sixers need all kinds of help thanks to the ridiculous long terms deals they have made with horrible players. This team was one of the best in the 70's and 80's and always competing for titles and now they are just crap. :mad:

IMO, I say trade him to the Timberwolves for Randy Foye and a pick straight up. He and Kevin Garnett would compliment each other very well. Randy Foye is going to take time to develop. With that contract of KG's, the Timberwolves don't have "time". Allen Iverson + Kevin Garnett = championship caliber.

The Sixers would have a young developing line up of Rodney Carney and Randy Foye; two players who if coached well, will have bright futures in the NBA.

I heard that the clips might in the mix with Magette and Shaun Livingston. This would be a great business decision for Donald Sterling (owner) to bring AI to los angeles. He will be a definate draw with Elton Brand.

Vertical Limit said:
IMO, I say trade him to the Timberwolves for Randy Foye and a pick straight up. He and Kevin Garnett would compliment each other very well. Randy Foye is going to take time to develop. With that contract of KG's, the Timberwolves don't have "time". Allen Iverson + Kevin Garnett = championship caliber.

The Sixers would have a young developing line up of Rodney Carney and Randy Foye; two players who if coached well, will have bright futures in the NBA.

I think Minny is a good possibility. The Sixers owner just indicated a deal is in the works......wonder if it will be Minny?

Amars said:
I heard that the clips might in the mix with Magette and Shaun Livingston. This would be a great business decision for Donald Sterling (owner) to bring AI to los angeles. He will be a definate draw with Elton Brand.

Was just about to post this. Clippers are looking to move Maggette I think anyway. Think they want to hold onto Livingston but it'd be worth it in this case. Not sure they can afford the contract or not though.

Aside from another Heat championship, nothing would make me feel better (basketball wise) than to see KG & AI both get one.

phinman1 said:

The Suns made their one big move...Jalen Rose-which has added up to absolutely nothing.
Things are rolling along just fine, dont think they want/need AI down here, not a good fit anyways.... Oh and you can keep Dalembert, we are doin just fine with Diop....:wink:

:) I keep hearing an echo of myself all over ESPN about trading Allen Iverson for Randy Foye and a pick/more players. GET IT DONE!

DonShula84 said:
Was just about to post this. Clippers are looking to move Maggette I think anyway. Think they want to hold onto Livingston but it'd be worth it in this case. Not sure they can afford the contract or not though.

That is the problem with 90% of the trade scenarios being thrown out there. The Clippers just can't match the contract. Only one team can take the contract....Charlotte. Even Atlanta can't come close to swallowing the 18 mil. The most logical scenario has him going to a team with a large expiring deal, like Boston with Ratliff.

Minny would not work just for Foye; they'd have to add a couple other players and draft picks (and KG has said he doesn't want the team trading away picks). Although Minny doesn't have a good record yet, this is the most talented team since KG's MVP season. If/when they make trades, it will be to get rid of guys like Hudson,Griffen, Jaric, and Hassell. To get AI, they'd have to lose someone like Ricky Davis along with Foye and more. Plus, ESPN said the Minny reports were false.

I've heard Boston for a slew of their young players, I've heard Indy for Tinsley and SJax, I've heard Sacramento (anybody but Kevin Martin), Toronto for MoPete and the rights to Roko Ukic, and I've heard Golden State for Mike Dunleavy and Ike Diogu (plus Adonle Foyle).

I also heard the interesting rumor of him going to the Spurs for a combination of players and the rights to Louis Scola.

If I'm the 6ers, there are only two guys I'm not going to trade; Iguadola and Carney. Korver is another guy I hold onto as long as possible. Isiah Thomas has stated publically that he wants CWebb on his team, and would give up anybody the 6ers wanted but a select few (Robinson,Frye,Crawford, Curry). That means the 6ers could end up getting David Lee and Mardy Collins (along with a bad contract like Jeno James), and get rid of Webber.

I think he will end up in Boston or Minnesota..I dont see the Mavs taking him...I heard the Bulls are interested in him..if you think about it, the Bulls really doesnt have a go to guy..that would be interset to see A.I. in Chicago

From the way he was talking and the rumors, he will go to Minnesota.

305TillIDie said:
I think he will end up in Boston or Minnesota..I dont see the Mavs taking him...I heard the Bulls are interested in him..if you think about it, the Bulls really doesnt have a go to guy..that would be interset to see A.I. in Chicago
Please God :pray:

Back
Top Bottom