AJ and Mueller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ and Mueller

Dolphins7213

Scout Team
Reaction score
Do you guys think Mueller thinks AJ can QB this team to the playoffs??

We'll have to see how Aj Does and Performs and Mueller hasnt said much since he has been here

I don't care what Mueller thinks. I care what Saban thinks.

Honestly? I half-way expect him to trade A.J. for peanuts, then proceed to jockey for power within the organization by bringing in someone like Akili Smith and insist that he start in front of Frerotte.

Agua said:
Honestly? I half-way expect him to trade A.J. for peanuts, then proceed to jockey for power within the organization by bringing in someone like Akili Smith and insist that he start in front of Frerotte.

wow ur crazy, Aj will do fine, i know im beating a dead horse just let the kid pan out

Agua said:

Dude...why are you dogging Randy for?

Agua said:

Would anyone jockey for power against Saban, a guy who is given all the important decision power in the organization, while everyone thinks he is the greatest thing since Shula?

Hey, it's not a knock on AJ. I'm neither an AJ lover or hater. I just saw that as the quickest way for Mule to create a power dilemna.

dolphan north said:
Would anyone jockey for power against Saban, a guy who is given all the important decision power in the organization, while everyone thinks he is the greatest thing since Shula?

Not immediately. He's not that brash. I don't think it's beyond him to jokey for favor with Saban though over coaches and assistant coaches.

PhinDude88 said:
Dude...why are you dogging Randy for?

Look at the guy's past. The only way this is going to work is if Saban uses the guy for the day to day administrative running of the personnel department.

Agua said:
Look at the guy's past. The only way this is going to work is if Saban uses the guy for the day to day administrative running of the personnel department.

I am sure that Randy has learned from his mistakes over the two years when he was out of the leauge. I have full confident that these two can work together. If Saban didnt think that he can work well with Randy then he wouldnt of hired him.

PhinDude88 said:
I am sure that Randy has learned from his mistakes over the two years when he was out of the leauge. I have full confident that these two can work together. If Saban didnt think that he can work well with Randy then he wouldnt of hired him.

I'm sure Saban does think he can work with him. I'm not sure Mule has learned from his past. He'll have to prove that.

byroan said:
I don't care what Mueller thinks. I care what Saban thinks.
:yes: Agreed. But I'm just wondering, what are you thoughts on our QB coach Jason Garrett? Do you have any idea why he was third string on our Depth Chart at one time last year and than retired and became our QB coach? Any idea if he inexperienced or why we got him?

Im not against are GM i just think we shouldn't of really hired someone with a big name. I just think we should of picked up a good NFL scout whos also a lawyer so he can work out contracts and stuff. Now since we got the guy we have people saying hes power hungry and he wants to control this and that. I hope its not true because I like so far how Saban is running things.

i care what all our Staff thinks just what Saban thinks is more important cuz he is the coach

Back
Top Bottom