AJ Feeley = Jay Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley = Jay Fiedler

phinz_fan

Game****
Reaction score
Is it me or did we ditch one mediocre QB and spend a 2nd round pick for another equally mediocre QB? :confused: I mean Feeley wasn't even close to starting before we got him.

Sorry - I know subject has been beaten to death but with the draft approaching I've been thinking about our roster more and more and realizing what an idiot Wanny was. :fire:

I just hope Saban turns out to be smarter...

phinz_fan said:
Is it me or did we ditch one mediocre QB and spend a 2nd round pick for another equally mediocre QB? :confused: I mean Feeley wasn't even close to starting before we got him.

Sorry - I know subject has been beaten to death but with the draft approaching I've been thinking about our roster more and more and realizing what an idiot Wanny was. :fire:

I just hope Saban turns out to be smarter...

Yeah, the subject has been beaten to death, but I agree with you. And it's already obvious to me Saban is smarter than Wanny.

Sorry - I know the subject is moot. I just feel like the guy who finally broke up with a terrible girlfriend and is getting more and more bitter by the day when looking back on the whole fiasco...what were we thinking putting up with all that!!??

Wanny just didn't treat us right...

Wanny didn't get Feeley, Speilman did. Wanny didn't want Feeley if I remember correctly, he was forced on him. With that being said, I ma in the camp of not being willing to judge him yet. If he comes out of training camp behind "get on the bus", then I am going to cahlk him up as dud, but not until then. He showed a lot at the end of last season, under some horrific pressure.

fiedler is better than feeley. sad, but true :shakeno:

*SIGH* Look, the difference here is that Saban WILL NOT stay with Feeley if proves to be no better than Fiedler. Probably the biggest mistake Wanny made while here was keeping Fiedler as starter for more than two seasons.

AJ Feeley has to show he is improved THIS year, early this year, or he is going to be replaced. I really hope he steps up and meets the challenge, as most of the other pieces are in place for a playoff run.

pwn3dyo said:
Maybe in that alternate universe where Spock had the cool beard....

pwn3dyo said:

Are you kidding me? Talk about F'n pessimistic. Can we all just stop now????
I can't believe this. Let's all take a breath and move forward. Enough I cant believe wanny did this or if only we had those extra picks ........
We have a better coaches all around.
D may be a little better.
Offense line should be better and our game plan will be better. Whoever wins the qb battle wins....whatever just stop stop stop all the half glass empty garbage.
Next thing someone will write is that we should have kept fielder. RIDICULOUS.

haha, im not being pessimistic feeley had the worst QB rating as an nfl starter for a reason. He averaged a touchdown the other way for a reason. He's no better for Fiedler, he's probably worse. he backed up koy detmer for a reason. he showed improvement, but it was nothing great.

Back
Top Bottom