Aj Feeley the Prophet. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aj Feeley the Prophet.

We were mainly bad last year because we had inexperienced players on offense, our defense was still playing at a playoff level. Honestly, we werent really a 4-12 team last year, but with the new guys having that experience, the oline will improve, QB will improve, and this years RB should also be good.

finz99 said:
Dude...I just wanna say you have the coolest sig.

I made it myself. I swear in the cincy game thats how it exactly looked in some plays.

Dolphin1184 said:

I made it myself. I swear in the cincy game thats how it exactly looked in some plays.

yeah it's pretty funny. The first time I saw it I thought wow, if only he could have placed a couple of more red X's in there. Like stickmen, with their hands on their hips, and one or two on the ground. That was the offense to a T....

Ozzy said:
yeah it's pretty funny. The first time I saw it I thought wow, if only he could have placed a couple of more red X's in there. Like stickmen, with their hands on their hips, and one or two on the ground. That was the offense to a T....
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Right now I am not setting the bar too high(can't be disapointed then). This season I am hoping just to reach .500. I understand that this is a process that will take time.

.500 is a very reasonable expectation for next season, but I definitely don't consider the playoffs an impossibility. We lost one very significant player last season, and our record dropped from 10-6 to 4-12. Now sure the loss of Ricky wasn't the whole reason, but it was a HUGE one, especially when your entire offense was built around him. By this logic, the addition of a few pretty good players could help us pick up where we left off. Not to mention that we finally have some proper coaching to push all of this talent we've been hiding. Some defensive tinkering, new hot-shot offensive coordinator, a coach who knows how to draft, you never know...........

I am fairly optomistic about this year, Big Mac should be healthy, the line will be better simply by the fact that JoJo The Idiot Circus Monkey isnt drawing up the gameplan, and we should have a good RB reguardless of who it is.(any of the big three) A running game, an actual OL scheme that doesnt involve the terms "Hey you ......um...... you block.......um I dont know maybe that guy", and a defense that is very deep on the line(unlike last year). We should see a marked improvement!

Doktor Ivel said:
i think we will make the playoffs next year.....no joke

it wont be such a bad thing if we dont! saban is going for a long term turn around.

Back
Top Bottom