aj green or julio lones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

aj green or julio lones

studsatele

Starter
Reaction score
know its waaaayyyyyy early considering theyre both freshmans.

but which guy would you fellas want on this team? itll be about 2 years but its possible wed have a shot at one of them. besides i think crabtree is not all that, imo. im more excited about these 2 than crabtree and harvin.

which one?

Well.. Aj Green is from Summerville, South Carolina.. i live in the next city over.. and i went to plenty of his high school games.. although i havent seen him play much in college.. and since they dont focus the cameras on the wide recievers during game play.. but when i saw him in high school, he chose when he wanted to play.. u could pretty much tell when the ball was gonna go his way.. some plays he briskly jogged.. but when he knew the ball was gonna come to him, he would run right by the corners.. idk.. give it a little time.. but i hope we do get one of them.. ginn needs another reciever opposite of him.. We need another threat in the passing game..

That's easy. Julio Jones and it's not even close! This guy seems to be NFL-ready right now. And he doesn't come with the baggage or be the headcase that Green seems like he may be in the future.

Oh I think it's very close.....

They're two different types of receivers though....depends on the system and specifically what you want each player to do...

Jones is obviously bigger and more physical....has an NFL body right now....

Green is more in the Torry Holt mold IMO...

Both great, great receivers..

Julio Jones for one reason. He is coachable. He practices hard, and is always looking to improve. He came into Tuscaloosa and was a leader from day one. Rare considering he is only 18. He has handled an unbelievable amount of pressure from fans and the media very well. No doubt he will be a star in the pros.

AJ Green has all the talent in the world, and I believe will be great as well, but he just isn't on the same level as Julio mentally.

I would compare AJ Green more to Randy Moss than Tory Holt.

I wouldn't compare anybody to Randy Moss....

The only player I would've ever even mentioned in the same breathe comparitively to Moss was Larry Fitzgerald when he came out of college because of his unbelievable body control, size and hands....although he lacked Moss' speed......those two are the best I've seen at being triple covered and still end up with the ball...

A.J. Green is extremely sure handed for a freshman....much like Torry Holt....Holt has the best hands in the NFL as far as I'm concerned.

Green is also a good route runner for a freshman....he's where he's supposed to be....again....much like Torry Holt...Green is also in the same build as Torry Holt.....not Randy Moss.

Back
Top Bottom