Ajayi Cleared To Play | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi Cleared To Play

If healthy, I'd love Miami to bring Ajayi back. He was a major reason the Dolphins came out of nowhere to make the playoffs in 2016.

Currently, Miami is lacking a power back.

I dont have problem w him. We dont have star rb it would not hurt. He was good when he was dolphins.

You may not have a problem with him... But I hope the Dolphins won't consider an injury prone head case at RB... he had a chance to be a star but his ATTITUDE and injury history is not something I want on our team.... (not to mention he's probably looking to get paid) we don't need to tie up cap space for someone with the mileage he has on his body
Besides that his shelf life in the NFL may have expired... a 26 year old RB looking for his 3rd team in 5 seasons doesn't really excite me long term

And none of us even know whether or not we have a star RB … between under utilizing Drake and a coaching staff that practically abandoned the running game who knows what Drake and Ballage can do on a run oriented disciplined team
And none of us know what, if any, gems were found in the draft... and not to :dead:... but we don't even know if Ajayi will return to form after his latest injury... if he is so spectacular why isn't he still with Philly? … surely Doug Peterson knows, at least, what you think (hope?) you and others know.... And are you saying he is a "star" RB? Like McCaffery? or Elliot? or Hunt? or even Bell? Like I said he had his chance and decided he was bigger than the team IMO.

You and I will just have to continue to agree to disagree

I’d like us to have a power guy but not sure AJai has anything left. Also, we did draft a FB and Ballage possibly could be a power guy.

What are people basing their contention of Ajay being a "me first" type of player?

no to ajayi, that is not a gain at this point considering what comes along with him.

Besides his Super Bowl ring...what comes along with him?

What are people basing their contention of Ajay being a "me first" type of player?
1. Could it that he was traded half way thru the season for not much of anything just because he became a destructive force on the team.
2 Or was it he was told to stay at home the 1st game of the season his rookie year, because he didn't like that he was not the starter.
3. 2 teams now have passed on keeping or resigning him Miami and Philly.
4. Many beat reporters were saying that there is something off with Ajayi.
5. Fact that he had 3 200 yards games for Miami yet still sit's out there unsigned in FA.

1. Could it that he was traded half way thru the season for not much of anything just because he became a destructive force on the team.

Adam Gase leaked he was a destructive force...and the masses ran with it. The same Adam Gase who barked at the owner.

2 Or was it he was told to stay at home the 1st game of the season his rookie year, because he didn't like that he was not the starter.

When you play better than an injury prone has been in training camp...you should be upset...if football is a meritocracy. He tood Gase to his face in s meeting that his offense was trash...abf it was.

3. 2 teams now have passed on keeping or resigning him Miami and Philly.

He injured his knee in Philly and they picked up Jordan Howard. No brainer there. Howard would start on the Phins.

4. Many beat reporters were saying that there is something off with Ajayi.

Who? They weren't from Philly.

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2017/11/how_has_jay_ajayi_adjusted_to_the_eagles_locker_ro.html

The Miami beat writers sucked Gase off tight up to the end. Not one had anything concrete to go on. These same beatwriters voted Ajayi team MVP.

5. Fact that he had 3 200 yards games for Miami yet still sit's out there unsigned in FA.

Besides the fact that he was just cleared to play in the past few days another fact...Eric Berry (potential HOF safety) is teamless.

Back
Top Bottom