Ajayi MNF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi MNF

I could have ran 70 though that gaping hole, great guard and center play.

Happy for Jay though, he's a great pick up for them.

I have Ajayi in one of my money leagues, so I hope he continues to light it up.

Yeah Ajayi was the scapegoat for Gase's anemic offense. Ajayi goes to a well coached team with a solid O-line and good QB and he is producing. Doesn't appear that Ajayi's "attitude problems" are causing any issues with his new team. That 4th round pick better turn into a solid starter or Gase/Tannenbaum/Grier are going to look even dumber.

Hmmm somehow Pederson has been able to harness that cancer Ajayi with his bad kness. I wonder what all the Dolphins or Gase Yes Men on here will say about this.

Gase mustve known he'd look stupid because he knew Ajayi would be productive in Philly. He mustve been willing to take that hit to get him off the team, with the idea of improving enough next year to get the fans off his back about it. But what the Ajayi trade did was kind of end his honeymoon. A lot of fans who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and a mulligan for the year won't be as accomodating after a horrid year with a horrid O with one of their favorite offensive players shipped off to a contender for peanuts and watch him light it up there.

Yea the announcers for the game are gushing over how well this trade looks for the eagles. This trade is going going to be dogging the Dolphins for a long time and hang over Gases head as a huge blunder on his part. Gases ego and temper got the better part of him on this decision.

Back
Top Bottom