Akeem Spence feels bad for players that are still on the Dolphins roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akeem Spence feels bad for players that are still on the Dolphins roster

He is actually right to feel bad for ex teammates playing for a team exhibiting no integrity and the Eagles are a class orginization
I don't think integrity means what you think it means.

But I do agree the eagles showed the NFL what class is in the chip hiring, gutting of team, firing, then gutting again.

“I feel bad for ’em. . . . Those guys don’t have any control over what’s going on. . . . It’s one of those things, man, you shake your head on,” Spence said.

No control over what? He preferred life with Gase?

if dolphins legend akeeem Spence is telling us that means we should listen *rolls eyes*

I don't think integrity means what you think it means.

But I do agree the eagles showed the NFL what class is in the chip hiring, gutting of team, firing, then gutting again.
The Eagles run circles around us in all phases of professional football. Have done so for over 20 years.

Chip Kelly's record with the Eagles was 26-21...10-6 (playoffs the year after they went 4-12).

The Eagles downfall was giving Kelly the keys to the whole organization, when they should have kept Rosemond as GM.

What's so controversial about what he said? The Dolphins are tanking and I'm sure some players are upset by the fact that this could hurt their ability to get a job in the NFL next year. Also, I'm sure plenty of these guys hate getting blown out by 49 points.

For the life of me I can't understand why people are so upset over this comment here and are trashing the guy for it.

Yes they do....play better.

Just play better? This is a group consisting of a lot of fringe players and also many guys who were just brought here only a couple of weeks ago. On top of that, what we saw last weekend was guys being put in spots where they simply had no chance to succeed. Yes, some of those defensive breakdowns were due to bad plays, but some of them -- even the team seems to admit this -- were because the Dolphins were committed 100% to stopping the run and couldn't fathom that Baltimore was just going to throw bombs all day.

If you got problems with the perception of the Dolphins, take it up with Steve Ross, and not with a guy who played hard while he was here and gave an honest comment about his former teammates.

The funny thing is that nothing these guys are saying is particularly different from previous years. This talk isn't going to stop until the Dolphins start winning. We just know it's not going to happen this year.

Just play better? This is a group consisting of a lot of fringe players and also many guys who were just brought here only a couple of weeks ago. On top of that, what we saw last weekend was guys being put in spots where they simply had no chance to succeed. Yes, some of those defensive breakdowns were due to bad plays, but some of them -- even the team seems to admit this -- were because the Dolphins were committed 100% to stopping the run and couldn't fathom that Baltimore was just going to throw bombs all day.

If you got problems with the perception of the Dolphins, take it up with Steve Ross, and not with a guy who played hard while he was here and gave an honest comment about his former teammates.
No need to take anything up with Ross. Just play better...it ain't difficult to understand.

He is actually right to feel bad for ex teammates playing for a team exhibiting no integrity and the Eagles are a class orginization
Feelings aren't right or wrong, there just feelings.

Can't feel bad or anything else "for" someone else. Everyone gets to have their own internal experience.

Edit: sorry, reverted back to my collegiate debate days :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom